• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iwata will drop bomb at GDC?

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
spanuuund1qc.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

thank you that made my night

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
:lol great thread, So many dutchies here o_O was more educational than 90% of my language classes :lol.

Spannnnnnuuuuuund!

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
what i love most about this thread is that no one even cares what the actual "bomb" might be, or whether one even exists. i guess GAF is burnt out on that shit from all the *tons we've had.

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
I've only had time this morning to check out the first three pages and this last one, but: :lol :lol :lol :lol . Great work from all the PS artists!! :).

And amazing amounts of Dutchies around here. We should start our own GAF Clan :D. Perhaps it's been mentioned already in one of the other pages, but what makes the Photoshops even more funnier is that the website that brought this news is the website of a magazine that 'borrowed' a couple of Photoshops that originated from GAF (to their credit, I think they did credit GAF for the works printed). Them being the subject of this PS frenzy makes it even more funnier :lol.

R0nn

Falch said:
Another Dutchie reporting in. :)

Awesome thread guys. Makes me wish I had some photoshop skills.

Another one?!

So of course we all now know that 90% of GAF actually consists of dutchies but no one realizes it. That's why everyone keeps talking in english to eachother.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
since there appears to be a lot of you here, what are some decent dutch games sites? (or is that why you are all here instead?) I want to try and read something that holds my attention, I can only read about some lady conversing with the baker over how many broodjes to buy before I go mental.

Also, haring (sp?). wtf dudes YUCK.

Xrenity

catfish said:
since there appears to be a lot of you here, what are some decent dutch games sites? (or is that why you are all here instead?) I want to try and read something that holds my attention, I can only read about some lady conversing with the baker over how many broodjes to buy before I go mental.

Also, haring (sp?). wtf dudes YUCK.
Well, for news gamer.nl and fok.games.nl.

But these forums are quite superior to what we've got around (lots o' noobs)

Beitel

=') I never knew that we dutchies would make another hilarious GA-thread.

Or as you have to say in this thread: "Spannnuuuund!" :lol

{Mike}

Banned
R0nn said:
Another one?!

So of course we all now know that 90% of GAF actually consists of dutchies but no one realizes it. That's why everyone keeps talking in english to eachother.

US is full of black. What we see on tv and such? All white ppl. Same fact applies here.

Dutchies een bomb zal droppen GAF

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
niet lekker!

all is forgiven due to your liberal policies on almost everything though :lol (except housing, wtf is up with "registration" 500 bucks a year arrrghh)

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
biodegradablebean said:
WTF!?!? ;(

Raw haring with spicy onions ftw!

visual_haring_met_uitjes.jpg
fucking gross. i remember when my grandparents (oma and ***) and my parents ate that shit. it smelt terrible and when i tried some it tasted terrible too. blargh!

edit: for fuck sake, just unban the word "o p a" already, sheesh.

LPC

Banned
Milhouse31 said:
French Belgium here but living at like 30 min from Maastricht. And yes I understand some Dutch.

Naaaan? Un Belge Francophone c'est rare ici! :D

J'habite dans la Province de Liège et toi? :)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

omg this thread is so damn great, it just made me start posting here! Now be happy about it! =)

Top Bottom