• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iwata will drop bomb at GDC?

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
Holy crap I just got home from work to find this thread is now 5 pages of the funniest shit ever. Never did I expect this for posting simple news! You photoshoppers are legends.

Blackbird

Thomper said:
De bom zal droppen! Laat die bom droppen, en schud je kontje!

...totdat de bom valt!

And it all came from my own little country :')

(I agree on everyone above stating "didn't know there were that many Ducthies on GAF.)

[Nintex]

Blackbird said:
...totdat de bom valt!

And it all came from my own little country :')

(I agree on everyone above stating "didn't know there were that many Ducthies on GAF.)
We zijn in de meerderheid :)

R0nn

I'd not be surprised if it turns out that the number of Dutch members on GAF is third, just behind the amount of Americans and Brits.

Probably the three funniest people in the world, which clearly shows on this board every now and then. :lol

User 7575

Banned
R0nn said:
I'd not be surprised if it turns out that the number of Dutch members on GAF is third, just behind the amount of Americans and Brits.

Probably the three funniest people in the world, which clearly shows on this board every now and then. :lol

what will even be said at gdc there has been no speculation

speculation > photoshops

lancubap

Bud said:
Isn't this like...old?

I think that is not dutch, Carlo Pedersoli. And is not even old I think.

But it say nothing really new. i think that probably Iwata will say somethnig new at GDC.

By the way, when is this conference ?

pipichu

Well, I tried...

iwataprimecopy1.jpg

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
I really hope everyone is familiar with this classic TV moment which makes it even funnier. Right up there with the helicopter/ladder/anti-shark spray scene.

Cheebs

Roders5 said:
I really hope everyone is familiar with this classic TV moment which makes it even funnier. Right up there with the helicopter/ladder/anti-shark spray scene.
It is from the movie, not the show.

Top Bottom