• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iwata will drop bomb at GDC?

CloudNL

Sander said:
Your avatar suits you, you sound a bit like Rembo & Rembo :lol

rembo.jpg

Put your fingers in your ears, Iwata will drop a bomb at GDC!

Drakken

PhoenixDark said:
When questioned about the terrorist links, Nintendo PR agent Perrin Kaplain said "Nintendo has always been a leader in innovation and fun. We look forward to sharing more details on this as well as our other products at E3."

Best part. :lol

scaffa

Rembo & Rembo rocks :p And the photoshops are quality lol amazing stuff :D

En inderdaad wat een nederlanders hier joh..en belgen.. :+

:lol :lol :lol Great images!

To clear some confusion: Dutch != Deutsch (yea, we heard it already a few times...)

Dutch = english word for Nederlands (Holland)
Deutsch = german word for german

Snow

:Motorbass said:

To clear some confusion: Dutch != Deutsch (yea, we heard it already a few times...)

You forgot to mention how Hollish fits in. ;)

bobafett

:Motorbass said:

The Dutch agrees (his nickname in Predator).

10104031A.jpg

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
:lol :lol :lol

best thread in the gaming forum since the wallguy thread, wow this is awesome keep it coming guys!

Juice

God, this thread makes me feel like all of that megaton bullshit way back then is now somehow coming true (and wasn't actually referring to Jump!, which it was)

The ads are great:
imgad

Vashu

Ok, so I decided not to visit GAF for a day and suddenly we got this thread. I have to say wow, since spannuuund sounds really stupid right. But I just laughed my ass off through this entire thing.

Screw PU btw, they're not that great.. Waaay too much arrogance.. But anyway, continue with the photoshops!!!! :lol

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
maybe its just the potty humor in me but I can't believe there isn't a photoshop of iwata on the toliet dropping a bomb with the text bubble "spanuuud" and underneath the picture "een bom zal droppen!"

i'd do it but my photoshop skills suck balls

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
GashPrex said:
maybe its just the potty humor in me but I can't believe there isn't a photoshop of iwata on the toliet dropping a bomb with the text bubble "spanuuud" and underneath the picture "een bom zal droppen!"

i'd do it but my photoshop skills suck balls

Top Bottom