• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jada Pinkett Smith says she was ‘shocked’ Will Smith called her ‘wife’ at the 2022 Oscars after slapping Chris Rock:

taizuke

Probably would have berated Smith for not doing anything to protect her honor regardless, so the poor bastard could not have won, but private humiliation vs public shame.

If we take her at her word, then him being berated for not defending her honor doesn't make sense. If they've been "separated" for the last 7 years, then there's no wife to defend. I mean, right now, she's saying (in the interview) the slap didn't need to happen that for this very reason.

But, seeing how Jada needs to always be in control of the narrative, I'm pretty sure a different story would've spun that night if Will just sat there and laughed. I then wonder if this whole "we've been romantically separated for years" would still be the truth.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Also, you talk of Jada setting the record straight. The thing is, Jada loves to use fancy words to fit her narrative. For example, what she had with August was, according to her, an "entanglement." One would call that being unfaithful, adultery, cheating, etc. But, to her, entanglement is not at all any of those things.
To be fair if she and Will were, as appears to be the undisputed case, no longer husband and wife then it's not really what people tend to call adultery.

GutsOfThor

😂

iRe2VS1.png

This is one toxic and fucked up individual. MY GOD !!!

But how how am I only seeing this now.

1) Made a fool of himself infront of millions
2) Ruined the highest moment in his career.
3) Is being publically humiliated.

AND he's still married to this woman?

I say again, this man is so far gone there's no helping him out of this situation.

Last edited:

BlackTron

In making her original revelation that she and Smith had split, Pinkett Smith told NBC’s Hoda Kotb they are still leagally married. She said she “made a promise” that there would never be a reason for her and Smith to divorce “and I just haven’t been able to break that promise.”

uhtegIe.gif

Convinced Tupac faked his own death because that was the only way to get away from this harpy.

Jesus, my sides 💀💀💀💀💀

uhtegIe.gif

😂😂 Just seen that in an article. Apparently he failed in their marriage as he wasn't sensitive to her hidden nuances and subtle beauties.”

Yeah they're both mentally unstable people.

Last edited:

Geomancer86

Neo Member
If they divorce they automatically are 50% richer and they make less than 50% of the money, this is just a business partnership, and I don't have proof but neither doubt, Smith is gay.

Puscifer

That's not love thats a trauma bond. I was in an emotionally abusive marriage for 9 years. I know. You can read all about abuse you go watch all the YouTube videos you can find, you can talk to a therapist and even then even knowing your in an abusive relationship it's super hard to get out.
I'm just here to back this up, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I literally had to walk away from my mentally abusive ex, hire a lawyer and just move the fuck on. People don't understand what it's like negotiating with this mindset it's that you don't, you deal with it and do mental gymnastics to justify staying in an uncomfortable situation till you're sick of it. .

I was laughing at this situation before but till I met my current boyfriend certain things about the way I was mentally played in my previous relationship didn't hit me till I would have back and forth conversations about things that didn't result in me feeling like seeds were planted in my head to make me understand that yes, the conclusion of this argument was definitely 100% something I agreed with vs us acknowledging the wrongdoing and reaching a conclusion and I can't believe how weird it is to have a normal discussion.

Last edited:
This is one toxic and fucked up individual. MY GOD !!!

But how how am I only seeing this now.

1) Made a fool of himself infront of millions
2) Ruined the highest moment in his career.
3) Is being publically humiliated.

AND he's still married to this woman?

I say again, this man is so far gone there's no helping him out of this situation.

I think its something to do with divorce, who knows maybe the guy even wrote a contract she owns 100% of his assets so he cant even divorce her.

Bartski

Gold Member

“I applaud and honor you. If I had read this book 30 years ago, I definitely would’ve hugged you more,” Shetty read. “I’ll start now. Welcome to the authors’ club. I love you endlessly. Now go get some Merlot and take a rest.”

Pinkett Smith laughed saying, “He knows I can’t have no Merlot.”

“That’s beautiful,” she told Shetty. “That’s why I can’t divorce that joker.”

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Jada had to have her mother defend her 🤣. As for these claims of being in a "beautiful place" with cuck. That's just crazy trying to gaslight everyone I see.
I think they either trolling us. Or they fuxking each other over the outrage and confusion they causing. lol for that reason I am out this thread and I am not gonna play the but he is being abused card. They getting off on all this. This is fucked up.

Peace Out Reaction GIF

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

If they divorce they automatically are 50% richer and they make less than 50% of the money, this is just a business partnership, and I don't have proof but neither doubt, Smith is gay.
Why does it matter if it's 50 million each or 100 million together? They are very well off and neither of them will be a billionaire since you need your own business for it. Why not end it and be happy?

Top Bottom