• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jez Corden is hinting at Persona coming to Xbox

Fbh

Would be cool.
Hopefully Atlus/Sega open up to more multiplatform releases, they seem to be one of the few notable publisher/developers left that don't release their games on multiple systems apparently "just because".

Give me Persona, SMT and Vanillaware games on Pc/Xbox/Switch/Playstation

bender

What time is it?
As if! It's clearly a Dancing all Night port

Those rumors about a new Kinect have teeth.

tumblr_l41ax5fvEq1qb1hobo1_400.gif

Hestar69

Please be persona 5 strikers. I've platted royal on ps4 but I havent gotten strikers yet and would love to play it for free lol

I think chequebook Microsoft will fund the port like they did with Yakuza and it'll appear on Xbox Game Pass day one. Then the rest of series will eventually release on Xbox One/Windows 10.

Last edited:
Man, exciting time to be a XBOX gamer. I'm interested in the Series X but I'm stuck with Playstation because of Ratchet & Clank. I also can't imagine playing RE games on an XBOX controller. Just seems sacrilege. Dumb, I know. Just one of those things.

Mmnow

After the PC port (and imminent further ports) and the success of Yakuza on Gamepass, Persona on Xbox was always going to be a matter of time. Whether Jez has insider knowledge or if he's just using common sense, sooner or later he'll be proven right.

With the Yakuza ports finishing up soon, it could come up any time really.

Top Bottom