• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jez on the future of Xbox (rumour)

Isn't Phil Spencer friends with these fanboys like Jez? I can say that what Xbox goes through now is also fault of those fanboys that Phil listens to lol, 101%.

Isn't Phil Spencer friends with these fanboys like Jez? I can say that what Xbox goes through now is also fault of those fanboys that Phil listens to lol, 101%.
I'm not sure he ever really was. Either way, he's cut off all communication with the super fans. Jez also isn't quite in the same group as those super fans that Phil gamed with during the Xbox One gen.

SpokkX

I'm not sure he ever really was. Either way, he's cut off all communication with the super fans. Jez also isn't quite in the same group as those super fans that Phil gamed with during the Xbox One gen.
Jez is a journalist at Windowscentral and definately not in the same camp as the bought fanboys like Colt Eastwood etc.

He has inside contacts at MS so he knows a lot of what is being said internally. In fact the fanboys are often mad at him for reporting truth and bring very critical

Jez is a journalist at Windowscentral and definately not in the same camp as the bought fanboys like Colt Eastwood etc.

He has inside contacts at MS so he knows a lot of what is being said internally. In fact the fanboys are often mad at him for reporting truth and bring very critical
Exactly. Jez is a bit of an annoyingly emotional overreactor, but his info is good, and he wasn't in party chat with Phil and Ybarra like the fanboys were.

Top Bottom