• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jump Super Stars new scans (Bleach....)

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Beezy said:
Is One Piece as good as they say? I've only seen commercials for it on FOX, but I don't like how it looks. Not sure if I'll ever be able to get into it...

Fuck yes, I thought same thing when I first saw the anime on Cartoon Network but you'll live with it, the anime is awesome, the characters are great you feel like you are part of the crew and that you are going to those adventure with them, the music is phenomenal the anime is just that good really you should check it out.

amodf

Yeah, that's supposed to be Sakuragi, but nothing officially announced. That picture also showed Hiei, Kenshin, Saitou, Anna and Hikaru & Sai before they were announced so make your own conclusions.

Also the picture at that page shows "Sanji & JoJo" on the "Deck Select" picture and "Dio no (somekanjiIcantmakeoutsincethepictureisreallysmall)" on the "Stage Select" image. HMM.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Beezy said:
I hope you're right...

I fell in love with the sub but the dub is damn awful that it almost kills how awsome the show is. They changed everything from the music to the sound effects and even edited out tons of stuff to make it seem less violent. 4kids are the devil.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Shaheed79 said:
I fell in love with the sub but the dub is damn awful that it almost kills how awsome the show is. They changed everything from the music to the sound effects and even edited out tons of stuff to make it seem less violent. 4kids are the devil.

I agree, 4kids totally destroyed this show. Although One Piece may look kiddy there a lots of things in the series that I know they are going to censor simply because either kids would not understand it or because it is something considered taboo here(example when Luffy was small and tastes beer), a shame really because this series along with Naruto and Bleach are the best anime series right now.

amodf

Er... I don't think I'd ever call the One Piece anime great. Same with Naruto or Bleach. The manga are good, especially One Piece, kinda Bleach and Naruto... but, the anime?

Honestly, with all the terrible filler in the OP anime, why not just read the manga? That's also available in the US, wayyyy better than the anime, and much faster. I don't really get why people complain about how "ruined" the One Piece anime is since it's so bad to begin with. I quit watching during the horrible filler chapters with Ace, since they completely ruined the character. Why would he follow them while they walk around the desert? Why would he not act like Luffy? Why does Toei throw in so much filler while they could be getting to the good parts of Alabasta and making them look awesome instead of spending 2-3 episodes on the Crocodile/Luffy fight? OH, TOEI.

lordmrw

Pellham said:
I actually liked the early volumes of Bleach (before 5) because they were just standalone episodes. The supposed "when it gets good" main storyline is just not for me, because it turns into a boring battle of good vs evil involving everyone, dragonball/naruto-style. I liked it when only a few were involved.

Regardless, this is not surprising news.

jesus, it seems like any time there's a fight in an anime people start screaming "its too much like DBZ."

En-ou

Beezy said:
Is One Piece as good as they say? I've only seen commercials for it on FOX, but I don't like how it looks. Not sure if I'll ever be able to get into it...
one piece is really good, my fav of the current anime running. stay far away from the version fox plays though.

hey kpop100, how good exactly does bleach get? from the 35 eps i saw compared to the first 35 eps of naruto, i think naruto was much better and bleach was ave. i keep watching bleach because i know the manga is supposedly really good later on. i'm liking that fox guy though, so i hope this is where bleach picks up

Top Bottom