• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jurassic World Dominion - Official Trailer

Rat Rage

big-pile-of-shit-jurassic-park.gif

ntropy

the trailer is just all over the place
how the fuck does an editor watch that and say: "looks good, run with it!" wtf

Mr Hyde

The World movies have been serviceable. Nothing great but not terrible either. They were better than Lost World and JP 3 at least. This one just looks more of the same. Probably checking it out when it hits streaming. The first one is still the 🐐, nothing's gonna top it.

JayK47

I'll check it out. Have been a fan of the series, even though none of them have been as good as the original.

This is one major issue I have with this series currently.

The trailer gives the impression that Dinosaurs are running amok all over the planet. We have raptors in Malta and some snowy location that I'll assume is somewhere in North America. But in reality, the world governments would just use the military to take them down. Can a T-rex withstand a tank shell? No. It would get turned to red pulp.

They should have gone for the original JP4 idea and made the Dinosaurs into human/cyborg hybrids with guns.

concept-art-from-cancelled-jurassic-park-4-movie-6.jpg
Oh god no. Thank Christ this wasn't made into a movie.

Mobilemofo

Dinosaurs kill everybody. There is no mercy. Chris pratt is flung into a building, face first by a T-Rex (bolansauraus), geoff is ripped apart by a 700 compy's, only leaving his spine, and a spec of grey hair. 😄

Batiman

Banned
Not just jurrasic park man it seems like people in gaming forum dont really like movies in general
I was saying this in the LOTR thread. Everything gets shit on here lol. I don’t think there’s a more negative place on the internet. What’s worse is that people continue to shit on shows that are like on 5 seasons. Like do people watch that much of something they think is trash? Maybe I’m just to optimistic

sol_bad

I was saying this in the LOTR thread. Everything gets shit on here lol. I don’t think there’s a more negative place on the internet. What’s worse is that people continue to shit on shows that are like on 5 seasons. Like do people watch that much of something they think is trash? Maybe I’m just to optimistic

This place does seem to hate everything but it did love GB afterlife. Even though that film didn't understand what kind of film the original GB was.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Also has there been any explanation how a few dinos at the end of the last movie have somehow bred and populated the planet ffs and not been captured by the governments.. i mean what government is gonna let a fucking T-Rex or Raptor run loose... c'mon man as much as i love these movies this is really going too far, the mosasaurs looked great, id take a movie about that beast alone

sol_bad

Also has there been any explanation how a few dinos at the end of the last movie have somehow bred and populated the planet ffs and not been captured by the governments.. i mean what government is gonna let a fucking T-Rex or Raptor run loose... c'mon man as much as i love these movies this is really going too far, the mosasaurs looked great, id take a movie about that beast alone

Maybe when you watch the movie you'll find out that answer? Or do you want the trailers to tell you the entire plot before hand?

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Maybe when you watch the movie you'll find out that answer? Or do you want the trailers to tell you the entire plot before hand?
nah i'm all for old skool tell fuck all trailers but in this case its hard to come up with a logical reason for why dino's are running rampant in the wild, i can only assume they've been given protected status but still doesn't explain how they've somehow bred and multiplied or are we going all Noahs ark and movie reasons for the explanation

Kimahri

Banned
nah i'm all for old skool tell fuck all trailers but in this case its hard to come up with a logical reason for why dino's are running rampant in the wild, i can only assume they've been given protected status but still doesn't explain how they've somehow bred and multiplied or are we going all Noahs ark and movie reasons for the explanation
What are you hoping to achieve. Thr movie will answer this, not us.

Visually this looks stunning. I enjoyed the first Jurassic World quite a bit, I do think Fallen Kingdom was quite the step down. Looking forward to seeing this either way.

Top Bottom