• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jurassic World Evolution 3 is releasing on FY2026

Draugoth

Gold Member
large_JurassicWorldEvolution31.jpg

Frontier Developments announced this morning that it has signed a new license deal with Universal Products & Experiences for a third Jurassic World game.

Jurassic World Evolution 3 is scheduled to be released in FY26, anywhere between 1 June 2025 and 31 May 2026. Although platforms weren’t confirmed, it’s expected to be released for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X/S.

Source

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
The second game unironically has too much content and they wanna make a third. I know the JP/JW content is on going but oh my god.

Last edited:

Mephisto40

I found the previous games to involve way too much busy work and overcomplicated, All I really want is something like rollercoaster tycoon but with dinosaurs

SJRB

Gold Member
If they still won't make crowds actually, physically enter and leave attractions and buildings, don't bother.

It's so ridiculous to see them phase in and out of certain buildings, and completely ignore others. Makes the whole thing feel lifeless.

I liked JWE1 enough that I Platinumed it, but something felt off about JWE2.

Honestly it feels like the old Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis is still the best Jurassic park sim.

Top Bottom