• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kamen Rider is dead! The New Kamen Rider is...Kamen Rider Ghost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
No it doesn't.

I watched Wizard.

That's the exception not the norm.
You won't find many people defending Wizard.
Fourze on the other hand, that kicked ass, and it had a ton of powers (though most were add-ons with only Elec, Fire, Magnet, Cosmic and Super Rocket being full-on form changes)

That's the exception not the norm.
You won't find many people defending Wizard.
Fourze on the other hand, that kicked ass, and it had a ton of powers (though most were add-ons with only Elec, Fire, Magnet, Cosmic and Super Rocket being full-on form changes)

Well, yeah, but the powers don't make Fourze interesting. The world is big, is inhabited by lots of interesting characters, and allows for lots of unexpected, and interesting, situations to develop.

I think the chief reason for its success, though, is that it convinces you to root for Gentaro in his silly quest to become everyone's friend.

Mr-Joker

Banned
No it doesn't.

I watched Wizard.

Wizard went stupidly overboard with the forms changes.

4 default forms, 4 Dragon forms, Drago time, Infinity form.

That's 10 forms in the shows and that isn't including the movie exclusive form.

Wizard had so much potential, ah well at least Beast saves the show.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Wizard basically has the same set-up as Kuuga, more or less.

Four default elemental forms, upgraded forms of those, and a Final Form. Yeah, All Dragon, but that was sparsely used.

Wizard's least problem though were the Forms, they had the potential to be cool---in the beginning each of the forms had its own fighting style and everything which got phased out due to budget and shit. Plus he had some cool powers.

BatDan

It'd be interesting if the annual crossover movie is with Kiva. Vampires and Ghosts...a perfect combination!

It's going to be Drive, it's always the preceding Rider.
Unless you mean the Super Hero Taisen series, then that would be cool.
A shame that Super Hero Taisen has turned into "Kamen Rider Movie with cameo from the latest Super Sentai team" instead of a big-ass crossover.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Yeah, Movie Wars is already confirmed to be Drive x Ghost. I wonder if we'll have a "Type Ghost" for Drive and some sort of "Drive Soul" (a famous car inventor?) for Ghost.

It's going to be Drive, it's always the preceding Rider.
Unless you mean the Super Hero Taisen series, then that would be cool.
A shame that Super Hero Taisen has turned into "Kamen Rider Movie with cameo from the latest Super Sentai team" instead of a big-ass crossover.

I like that better honestly.

I wonder if the next SHT will work off SHT GP, given that the Rider #4 DVD tie-in
I think ends with like Rider #4 in hell or something with dead, evil Riders.

BatDan

Reminder that Ghost starts next week.

The last two episodes of Drive have cameos from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom