• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits is coming to Xbox in Aug 15th 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member

Kena: Bridge of Spirits is coming to Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One on August 15, 2024.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits is coming to Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One on August 15, 2024. Watch the new Kena: Bridge of Spirits trailer for another look at the story-driven action adventure game. Travel with young Spirit Guide, Kena, on a quest to uncover the mysterious story surrounding the demise of the village.Kena: Bridge of Spirits is already available on PS5 (PlayStation 5), PS4 (PlayStation 4), and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store.

Last edited:
Nice! I've always been sort of interested in it, might pick it up if the price is decent.

Still waiting for that promised Octopath Traveler II Xbox release! Supposed to be early 2024, and we're into June!

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
No GamePass . . . DOA. ha! Probably the best game that releases on Xbox in 2024.

So much salt in a single line.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
August 15th is the release date, btw, launching with some exclusive in-game content.

Ember Lab will release Kena: Bridge of Spirits for Xbox Series and Xbox One both physically and digitally on August 15 for $39.99 / €39.99 / £34.99, the developer announced.

Kena: Bridge of Spiritsfirst launched for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC via Epic Games Store on September 21, 2021, followed by Steam on September 27, 2022.

The Xbox versions will feature exclusive pirate-themed Rot hats, as well as a unique staff for Kena and a Golden Rot skin.

Last edited:

Aion002

Such a cool looking game that I never played. I've downloaded 3 times already on the ps5, but I always end up deleting after a few weeks without playing it... I always rather play something else.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
I already bought it once, so I'll buy it a 2nd time on a deep sale. It's got good things and bad. I dropped it before the end.

Looks really nice for the most part, even if the furry critters look at little retarded.
Controls feel great, snappy double jump that feels responsive.
Bosses are ridiculously sweaty for this type of game.

skyfinch

Oh shit!!!! Held on to my series S for 4 years, waiting for this game! Was halfway inside my uncle....'s house, ready to sell him my XS.

Phil, you absolute beast! Next, get us Foamstars! We want Foamstars!

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
as a ps5 owner, i have yet to play this game, game looks alright with good visuals, thats it.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Xbox One?

How about it being already Xbox DOne, cuz its getting fucking ridiculous. That shit is getting more games then it did when it was current gen

Ozriel

M$FT
Xbox One?

How about it being already Xbox DOne, cuz its getting fucking ridiculous. That shit is getting more games then it did when it was current gen

This is a port of a 2 year old game that was on PS4.

What a weird comment.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Don’t buy This game. It is basically a ps2 era game behind all the fancy graphics. Combat, level design, puzzles. Everything is basic as a ps2 title. It’s like a college student’s first game. The worst part is the difficulty spikes during combat encounters. The game isn’t even that hard but because the combat is so tedious, everything feels like it goes on forever.

Big pass.

Don’t buy This game. It is basically a ps2 era game behind all the fancy graphics. Combat, level design, puzzles. Everything is basic as a ps2 title. It’s like a college student’s first game. The worst part is the difficulty spikes during combat encounters. The game isn’t even that hard but because the combat is so tedious, everything feels like it goes on forever.

Big pass.

Disregard what this poster says as I don’t think they enjoy much of anything

Being a ps2 era type game with souls type combat is a good thing imho

Trogdor1123

Gold Member

Big pass.
al gore internet GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom