• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kentucky fried Chicken"animal cruelty"video insde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klick

this is where kentucky fried chicksen buys the majority of their chickens from.

this is just sick, it must exist a nicer way of killing these poor chickens than kicking them,jumping on the and throwing them in to a brick wall.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
And of course this is completely condoned, endorsed, and even encouraged by Kentucky Fried Chicken the corporation. It also occurs on a daily basis at every single farm used by KFC, and is widely and openly known by every single employee of KFC, including executives, adminstrative personnel, IT, marketing, and custodial services.

SteveMeister said:
And of course this is completely condoned, endorsed, and even encouraged by Kentucky Fried Chicken the corporation. It also occurs on a daily basis at every single farm used by KFC, and is widely and openly known by every single employee of KFC, including executives, adminstrative personnel, IT, marketing, and custodial services.

Well kentucky fried chicken gave this company an award for being the best company to deliver the most chicksen to KFC last year.

but kentucky fried chicken said in a recent press release that they would not buy anymore from this slaterhouse until they knew that the chickens would get a better execution!

they seem to have fun, lissening to rock music and killing chickens hahahaha its sureal

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
robertsan21 said:
Klick

this is where kentucky fried chicksen buys the majority of their chickens from.

this is just sick, it must exist a nicer way of killing these poor chickens than kicking them,jumping on the and throwing them in to a brick wall.

forget these unpleasantries... post more pics of your girlfriends :)

MaddenNFL64

We eat meat. We're omnivores. It's going to happen. It's why our species got the hell out of the trees, and started walking on 2 legs. Now we don't even hunt for ourselves since we have farms to breed the animals, and slaughterhouses to kill them. And that's cool.

But why the hell do we allow this? Is it too much to ask that the animals we breed specifically to die & be eaten, can die a more decent death? All i'm asking for is a clean decap here. Whats the point of throwing them against a wall, or jumping on them? WTF man... WTF...

SKluck

Banned
Some people are just mentally ill sadists, I imagine those people would flock to a job where you get to kill animals all day.

The guys would just be going somewhere and kick or stomp on a chicken for no reason. Kind of fucked up. Doesn't even come close to that one hidden video of the pig farm where they skin a pig alive.

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
belgurdo said:
Ultimately the chickens are going to die, so who cares how they get to that point?

Ultimately you're going to die.

You have two options:

a) Die a quick painless death.
b) Have someone throw you against a wall until you stop twitching.

It's your choice!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
MaddenNFL64 said:
But why the hell do we allow this? Is it too much to ask that the animals we breed specifically to die & be eaten, can die a more decent death? All i'm asking for is a clean decap here. Whats the point of throwing them against a wall, or jumping on them? WTF man... WTF...

that's why some chicken is more tender and juicy then others. Appreciate the effort.

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
Great King Bowser said:

You have two options:

It's your choice!

belgurdo = OWNED

belgurdo

Banned
Great King Bowser said:

You have two options:

It's your choice!

Does it matter?

belgurdo said:
Does it matter?

Actually, it really does. Even if not for the fact that you are killing the chickens by throwing them against the damn wall (let me see you do that for a while), it actually makes the chicken taste worse when its in a state of panic when you kill it. A chicken that died while in shock does not taste good because of the chemicals that are released when its in panic mode.

Anyone actual view the video yet?

I don't agree that chickens should be treated like this because its totally unnecessary and just plain wrong.

Tim

belgurdo said:
Ultimately the chickens are going to die, so who cares how they get to that point?
This is by far the dumbest post I have ever read on these boards.

And I can't believe what kind of assholes would do this to those chickens as well.

olimario

Banned
Why people care so much about the way a chicken dies, I will never know.
Do I think these guys are dumbasses? Absolutely
Do I really care about the wellbeing of the chicken in its final hours? not at all

XS+

Banned
All that's missing are pictures of employees making 'thumbs up' signs and smiling over the chickens..

aoi tsuki

What's ironic is that they were slaughtering chickens to Switchfoot's "Meant to Live".i stopped watching after 30 seconds or so.

i understand that many people eat chicken, and this of course means that chickens have to die. i'm fine with that. What bothers me is the type of person that wants to torture a living thing which has done nothing to it.

evil ways

That's some sad and sick behavior being displayed in that footage but I sure could go for some Krispy Strips right about now.

FightyF

Banned
Actually, it really does. Even if not for the fact that you are killing the chickens by throwing them against the damn wall (let me see you do that for a while), it actually makes the chicken taste worse when its in a state of panic when you kill it. A chicken that died while in shock does not taste good because of the chemicals that are released when its in panic mode.

Hahah. Now you could be 100% right, I have no idea. But when reading your post it sounds like you made it up, heheh. It's just the lack of technical terminology, that's all.

I've heard that if an animal is relaxed when it dies, its blood will spurt out like crazy. So from our selfish, greedy, I'm-the-only-one-that-matters attitude, we should not want these kind of beating to happen since it means the chicken is of the lower quality.

There's no excuse for being a heartless asshole just because it's a chicken. Yes, they are our food, but show a little respect for the animal. What's so fucking hard about that? Why is it so difficult for some people to comprehend that animals are not here for us as toys. They deserve just as much respect as any other animal/person on this planet. If we must kill them for food. Do it quickly and with respect for the animal. Show some appreciation for the fact that you get a meal and live another day.

it's sad so many ungreatful bastards take these things for granted.

In the video, it looks like they are on some kind of assembly line, and every now and then they turn around and throw a chicken against the wall.

This behavior confuses me.

Fight for Freeform said:
Hahah. Now you could be 100% right, I have no idea. But when reading your post it sounds like you made it up, heheh. It's just the lack of technical terminology, that's all.

I've heard that if an animal is relaxed when it dies, its blood will spurt out like crazy. So from our selfish, greedy, I'm-the-only-one-that-matters attitude, we should not want these kind of beating to happen since it means the chicken is of the lower quality.

Now I was going to find where I found this last time (it was something similar to this about cows waking up after having a couple of big pieces of meat cut off them), I googled and the first link I found was:

Zoophile - Guides to safe sex with animals

I am gonna stop searching and you are gonna have to take my word on this.

jenov4

WTF, there's no fucking excuse for abusing/killing these chickens (or any other animal) in this manner. It's pointless other than giving these sadistic morons a thrill. These folks need to have the same torture done onto them.

Anyone who thinks otherwise should consider having their dog/cat/pet tortured to see if there's a difference.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
I think people asking "How can someone do this" don't take into account that these particular someone's slaughter for a living. My guess is that either you're twisted to begin with or will be shortly at a workplace like that. Hell, I rent apartments and you should see how close I come to stomping on some of these tenants. The difference is, normal people don't give in to that slightly disturbed inner voice. Unfortunately, these guys listened wholeheartedly. But damn, all of it caught on tape? Anyway you look at it, these guys are seriously clucked.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
ConfusingJazz said:
I am gonna stop searching and you are gonna have to take my word on this.

I am pretty sure it has something to do with lactic acid like Gek54 said. Alternatively the problem with meat in animals that are killed under duress is explained more acurately in the book fast food nation.

The industry is a powerful force in the practices of supply houses. If KFC really made a stand they could clean up a lot of these actions. They know about it, they choose not to do anything.

aoi tsuki

My inner voice doesn't tell me to smach chickens against a wall. It tells me to tell stupid customers to fuck off, run over people in the street who think it's a place to stop and talk, and FHUTA.

FightyF

Banned
The industry is a powerful force in the practices of supply houses. If KFC really made a stand they could clean up a lot of these actions. They know about it, they choose not to do anything.

I've realized that it's up to the consumers to make the move.

The way I view things...it's not McDonald's fault for making us fat. It's our fault for demanding what they offer. In the present, McDonald's offers many salads...and it's not because they thought they should start serving healthier food. It's because places that did serve (relatively) healthy food got a lot of business, stealing market-share.

The only thing consumers can do now is to demand decent treatment of the animals and boycott the place. A big letter-writing campaign may work. A site that shows off this video would do a lot of damage as well.

I think most people (vegetarian or not) would agree that these kinds of actions cannot be tolerated.

If I was the CEO of Popeye's, I'd make an ad featuring this video to coax people to come over to Popeye's for some unbruised, wholesome chicken. :)

A chicken that died while in shock does not taste good because of the chemicals that are released when its in panic mode.

At first I really didn't give a shit about this "tragedy", but now I'm outraged. I deserve delicious chicken goodness, and nobody is going to take that away from me by throwing chickens against walls and stomping on them. No matter how fun it looks.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Awww...I was waiting for someone to run in at the end and kick the crap out of the chicken beaters.

ANimals get killed like this all over the place I am sure...the sad part is that there are people that actually enjoy killing like this.

I wonder how some of them discipline a crying child?

aoi tsuki

JasoNsider said:
I'm going to throw you at a wall until you're near death then we'll see how apathetic you are towards this.
Funny thing is, before i ever finished reading your post, i imagined Ness KOing belgurdo with his bat.

suikodan

clipunderground said:
There's no excuse for being a heartless asshole just because it's a chicken. Yes, they are our food, but show a little respect for the animal. What's so fucking hard about that? Why is it so difficult for some people to comprehend that animals are not here for us as toys. They deserve just as much respect as any other animal/person on this planet. If we must kill them for food. Do it quickly and with respect for the animal. Show some appreciation for the fact that you get a meal and live another day.

it's sad so many ungreatful bastards take these things for granted.

IAWTP

And to one of the posters, remind me to throw you on a wall and step on you when you're about to die. Why? Because it doesn't matter how you die, you'll pass anyways. And I won't eat you.

yoshifumi

Banned
let me be the first to say that i laughed at that video and i don't care. i like my food treated brutally because the extra effort makes it taste that much better.

olimario said:
What does showing respect do? Nothing.

Well before you die I want you to take it like a man then, alright? Let me kick you, step on you, and throw you against a wall. By the sounds of it, this wouldn't really bother you right? Consider it a test of manhood if you will.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
yoshifumi said:
let me be the first to say that i laughed at that video and i don't care. i like my food treated brutally because the extra effort makes it taste that much better.
HRN HARR

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
I do believe those chickens are what you would call powned.

suikodan

yoshifumi said:

I hope that it'll come back to you someday, the extra effort might make it worthwhile. ;)

olimario

Banned
JasoNsider said:
Well before you die I want you to take it like a man then, alright? Let me kick you, step on you, and throw you against a wall. By the sounds of it, this wouldn't really bother you right? Consider it a test of manhood if you will.

If you can't see the differnce between a human and a chicken, there's no hope for you.

Chickens are unintelligent creatures with really no concept of anything except their basic instinct to survive. They are here for our sustenance. Why treat them with any respect before I eat them? Really no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom