• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kickstarter: 'Beasts of the Mesozoic' Accurate Articulated Raptor Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may cancel my pledge, see what I got in an Easter Kinder Egg today (much better):

uHu7hgZ.jpg

Well, almost up to the last strech goal (205k). I already pledged $400, what is wrong with me?

6 days remaining - $229,614 funded (that's more than $100,000 over the initial goal!)

There are now two more raptor color variant add-ons available:

MJvA1nG.jpg

nYCNSf9.jpg

And new Stretch Goals!

• #9- Saurornitholestes langstoni (roadrunner colors)- unlocked at $245,000
  • #10- Zhenyuanlong suni (helmeted hornbill colors)- unlocked at $255,000
And then.. we get into the accessory packs! I will be posting a comprehensive update on these later today, but for now here's how they will be listed:

• #11- Wetlands Accessory Pack- featuring 6" Buitreraptor g.- unlocked at $265,000
  • #12- Desert Accessory Pack- featuring 6" Mononykus o.- unlocked at $275,000
  • #13- Forest Accessory Pack- featuring 6" Microraptor g.- unlocked at $285,000
  • #14 Mountain accessory pack- featuring 6" Troodon f (juvenile).- unlocked at $295,000

Once unlocked, these accessory packs will be available to add to your existing pledge for $30US or $35 INT. Again, I will be posting a much more detailed look at what is included later today.

And looking past those stretch goals, we have the two unpainted 'Build-your-own' Raptor sets.

• #15 Build your own Raptor 1 (Velociraptor body type)- unlocked at $305,000
  • #16 Build your own Raptor 2 (Atrociraptor body type)- unlocked at $315,000

Once unlocked, these sets will be available to add to your pledge for $40US or $45 INT

There will be more info on the BYO Raptor sets in a few days.

And last but not least, there will be two more Jonathan Kuo related tiers listed within the next few days:

Exclusive Post card set no.2 (set of 7) (Adasaurus thru Linheraptor, plus V. osmolskae)- $15 (everyone)

2017 Beasts of the Mesozoic 2017 calendar featuring the art of Jonathan Kuo- $25 (everyone)

---

Hit the updates page to read more details about what this all includes!

I had already pledged for the all in pack, with the 11 figures plus the kickstarter exclusive color variant but.... Noe he is adding 4 (four!) new color variants (2 already available and 2 the next goals). I tjink that is s little bit too much.... Plus the acessory packs...

I had already pledged for the all in pack, with the 11 figures plus the kickstarter exclusive color variant but.... Noe he is adding 4 (four!) new color variants (2 already available and 2 the next goals). I tjink that is s little bit too much.... Plus the acessory packs...

Good news is if you're in as far as you can be for now, they should have some online distribution after this as well.

Plus I would rather prefer the acessories packs to be unlocked before the new clor variants. I don't feel this kickstarter could reach 300k in less than 6 days and to have just one or two acessories pack instead of the full four environments seems wrong.

Yes! In the end I choosed the 16 raptor pack (3 main, 1 exclusive, 8 scretch goals and 4 fan voted).

Decided in the last hour to not go for the 4 acessories packs and the 3 nesting packs. If they will be available later I may buy them from his store.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Shit. Forgot to check back in on this and missed it. Assume they will have some for sale after (non exclusive ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom