• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kirby Gets the GA Review treatment.

Ark-AMN

Banned
http://www.gaming-age.com/cgi-bin/reviews/review.pl?sys=nds&game=kirby_canvascurse

Review By
Craig Majaski

Grade
A-
Excellent

Kirby Canvas Curse is one of the best handheld games to come out this year. It’s loaded with fresh ideas and new play mechanics. The game has a nice difficulty level that ramps up sharply toward the end. Kirby is a joy to play and packed with fun levels that gamers of all ages will enjoy. If your Nintendo DS has been collecting dust, Kirby is the best reason out there to crack it back open and have a great time. I’ve never been much of a Kirby fan, but Canvas Curse has made a believer out of me.

Socreges

Banned
Teddman said:
Does anyone else at GA get pissed that Craig's the only guy allowed to review Nintendo games? :lol
Allowed? Do you think they're holding Drinky back or something?

That is curious, though. Maybe because he's avid and imports?

I welcome any other GA Staff members to review Nintendo products or to add a 2nd opinion to any of my reviews :)

The reason why I typically review all of Nintendo's 1st party products is because I'm the one that receives them for review. We aren't all located in a central office like Gamespot or IGN.

BuddyC

That's also why some of our reviews tend to run late - they get sent to one editor, who either doesn't have the time or proper system to review the title, so it's sent elsewhere.

Top Bottom