• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: Watch Dogs 3 Will Be Going to London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mista

Banned
watch-dogs-2-ps4-issues-ds1-1340x1340.jpg

According to recent reporting from Kotaku, Watch Dogs 3 will be heading to London -- confirming a long-standing rumor following some changes to the ending.

A small rumor that finds its origins on imageboard and rumor-den 4chan seems to be confirmed finally. According to Kotaku’s Jason Schreier, Watch Dogs 3 will is going to the UK — London to be specific. This rumor has been circling for quite some time now, but after much speculation we have a “Schreier Confirmation” which is practically a sure-fire thing in 2019.

Ubisoft still hasn’t confirmed Watch Dogs 3 and is keeping a tight lid on things. Which still has gamers asking the major question, “When is it coming out?” Unfortunately, we’ll have to wait until Ubisoft finally confirms this rumor and hopefully reveals the game officially — and perhaps a release date. Perhaps we will hear more about the game when E3 rolls around.

Meowzers

London? I was hoping more Leeds or probably even Cornwall.

But looks like it's fackin Laaandon you jammy treacles. But if they downgrade it, you'll be avin a giraffe if I'm gonna be the poor mush that buys the fackin dry lunch.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
It's one of the most heavily surveilled cities in the world, I always thought the series would go there. Not sure how it'll work though, how easy will it be for the player to carry a gun in London? Handguns aren't even legal in the UK. What sort of melee weapon would be acceptable? How many licenses (or licence if we're in London) are we gonna have to hack for ourselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom