• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

L.I.E. - just saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.

olimario

Banned
lie.jpg

I just saw L.I.E. and was really impressed by it.
The film had fantastic cinematography with some truly breathtaking scenes, very solid acting by everyone in the film, and great storytelling. The dialogue in the film was realistic and intelligent and the interaction between characters made you feel for them.
The only thing I found odd was how easy it was to stomach the subject matter.
Friendly, Openly Pedophile father figures who ask direct penis questions shouldn't be an easy thing to watch, but it was.
. I guess the film made it all seem so natural. How odd.

L.I.E. Website - Trailer and Clips
http://www.lot47.com/lie/trailer.html

83% Fresh at RottenTomatoes
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1106648-lie/

Saw it; didn't like it. Just a dumb, boring, unoriginal, worthless movie. I swear there's dozens of movies out there exactly like this.

madara

Hmm. interesting. I seen this and thought opposite. It did such great job of being beyond disturbingly evil, because instead of making the pedo cartoony evil they made him realistic everyday person. Which I thought was even more scary because its true. Good flick, not easy to watch.

madara

God's Hand said:
Saw it; didn't like it. Just a dumb, boring, unoriginal, worthless movie. I swear there's dozens of movies out there exactly like this.

Holy Shit! Uhmm I think you got wrong flick in your head. This one is NC-17 movie largely about pedo. Unless you got some underground thing going and then I really dont want know about that !

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
madara said:
Unless you got some underground thing going and then I really dont want know about that !

lol! Maybe he means stylistically or something, not in terms of actual content/theme.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Why the fuck is this movie named after a highway I live 2 blocks away from and that I use virtually everyday...what relevance does it have? :(

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Because a good portion of the movie takes place on or in the areas around the expressway.

And Billy Kay is hot. And legal. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom