• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lacey Chabert >>> Lindsay Lohan, JLH, Duff, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
c-000386-im-004584.jpg

c-000386-im-004576.jpg

c-000386-w1-200703.jpg

c-000386-w1-200704.jpg

c-000386-w1-200699.jpg

lacey_chabert17.jpg

lacey_chabert20.jpg

lacey_chabert7.jpg

FACT!

BuddyC

I just want to be the first hater to mention her nose (especially in that last pic), before anyone else in here.

rc213

Quiet YOU! Why u lookin at her nose when u should be paying attention to her great beaver and knockers!

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Trevelyon said:
Party of Five Lacey~!
Best Lacey!

Yeah but Party of Five Lacey~ jailbate Lacey.

MASB

Mejilan said:
What beaver? ;p
That's what I was thinking. I saw a clip that had Lacey Chabert in a nude scene in some movie, but she didn't actually show anything. She was taking a bath in the scene.

isamu

MASB said:
That's what I was thinking. I saw a clip that had Lacey Chabert in a nude scene in some movie, but she didn't actually show anything. She was taking a bath in the scene.

what movie?

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Best part about Lacey is her smokin' body--tits, ass (especially), legs, even hips. In that way, she's way better than her "peers", 'cept maybe JLH, who's older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom