• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Larian's Director of Publishing polls for interest in Baldur's Gate 3 PS5 Physical Copy

Josemayuste

Oh Yeah Braces GIF

• LOL
Reactions: TLZ

xrnzaaas

This should be a no brainer. A lot of the fans of Baldur's Gate series are older players who appreciate physical releases. Some of them would probably even double dip if that meant being able to put a copy on their shelves.

Just don't make this a super limited release on purpose with like 5000 numbered copies or something, don't go the THQ Nordic route.

Fabieter

I laughed with the one who said physical can get destroyed and it doesn't last forever.
Would love to be there when he realizes how volatile his digital library really is.

Well i saw people saying if you take care of your blue rays they can last up to 100 years. I would be more worried that humanity don't exist in that time frame anymore tho.

Last edited:

Fake

There are people in the comments who say it's 2023 why bother. Why do people care for other people to have options.

Those people only want options want when it suits them.

'wE WaNt AuToMaTic CoMbOs In FiTgHnInG gAmEs BeCaUsE OpTiOnS aRe BeTtEr'
also
'iT's 2023'

Top Bottom