• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 6

Ori does damage eventually. It's just a question of whether or not games last long enough anymore for people to get to the really painful Orianna.

Edit: I thought THIS season was Bo2's and Bo3's and now I'm sad.

yea that's my problem it doesn't even fit Riot's determination on making games quicker as well

SpoooooooooOOOOOooooky ghosts

seriously this active needs gutting

they need it to only send out 1 ghost unless you upgrade making people choose if it's worth the upgrade or not

Is it just the fact that the LJL is part of the international wild card? I don't think they've performed well enough yet to merit them getting their own invites yet over any other wildcard regions.

Type2

UOL is really impressing me with their shot calling and even some players individual play. Ill have to see how they stack up to Fnatic and OG before I get too enthusiastic. I hope VIT plays well today not only because I have some of them on my fantasy team but because they have too much talent to waste on a bad team.

clemenx

Banned
yawn, will this fast pushing ever die? I mean... when we're judging players we like to say "he's agressive, he's great laning" and whatever but there's basically no laning phase at the moment in pro games :/

That felt like a real TTours moment there. PoE being chased down a long lane by 2? Better switch to mid where something might happen.

Hard

Banned
What do you think guys, can I win? I was going to run with Impact Week 1, but Cris is starting the first game, so that'll mess up my fantasy. EU was already locked so I had to trade Vizicsaci for SmittyJ. It was either him or RF Legendary, ugh.

yL5iWBe.jpg

Elfstruck

What do you think guys, can I win? I was going to run with Impact Week 1, but Cris is starting the first game, so that'll mess up my fantasy. EU was already locked so I had to trade Vizicsaci for SmittyJ. It was either him or RF Legendary, ugh.

yL5iWBe.jpg

Hmm, I think its 50-50. C9 is really hard to predict, since Bunny will start instead of Hai.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
this jin air/SKT game is hilarious

and these pillars are insane

aaaand there's the throw

THE REVERSE THROW

second game was just clinical by Jin Air

Top Bottom