• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Legacy (3DS) coming to North America this Fall

"Kato is writing!" Yay!

"There's not much story in the game." Oh...

Ah well, I'm still interested in the game. I do wonder what the tweaks to the game will be.

Fuck yeah!

Also, everyone be sure to check out the OST by Masashi Hamauzu! It's really lovely, just like all his works! You can purchase a 2-disc version via his international store here for only ¥3,000!

It also looks like a digital version of the album is available on Amazon ($7.99) and iTunes ($15.99).

Support this game and this incredible composer!

2015-05-0218.45.56uluyn.jpg
Bro! I just found alot of his albums on Amazon music yesterday and went on a bit of a spending spree. I wish Square Enix would put his back catalogue on Amazon too.

BedBison

Neo Member
Glad Atlus picked this up, i figured they would. Also, so many JRPGs this fall, I'm not gonna have time to play them all.

Effect

My 3DS backlog is crazy right now and I do want to play this. Here's hoping I make some kind of dent before this releases.

Highwind

Will take ages to come out (we are still due Etrian Mystery Dungeon) limited editions are a complete rip-off and the physical versions don't drop in price and they don't believe in doing digital sales on Nintendo platforms for some reason (which is quite annoying considering the Etrian stuff is Atlus and you see those guys on the other side of the pond enjoying $15 games all the time while you're stuck looking at £30)

Crushing.

Hopefully they pick it up.

jdevil99

The staff behind this has me excited, but I get excited for any RPG these days, so who's making it isn't a make or break thing for me. This will be a nice primer for Tales of Zesteria and Trails of Cold Steel if its release is before it, which I hope, because this will get put on the back burner for those games if not. Day one purchase regardless, have to support Atlus in all it does. When I read up on this game, I get flashbacks to Tales of Legendia on a minor, very superficial, level. I guess the whole island thing (although its not floating through the sea), separate story lines to play through for each character and one hub town to go back to throughout the game and,on a more basic level, probably the word legend in both. Yeah, weird thing to think of or compare it to, but I have a habit of finding similarities to anything Tales of related since I love them so much. Either way, all aboard and I hope its fun.

kunonabi

Very happy to see this come stateside. Now all I need is an announcement on Style Savvy 3. Hopefully the 3DS themes make it stateside as well.

Maybesew

If this is already out in Japan, is there a famitsu score or anything for this game? Looks interesting, but would love to see a review

ZeroX03

Banned
Positively awful name. Visuals seem to be straight aping Bravely Default. Hamauzu also does nothing for me. Could be interested if the gameplay is good, but this just makes me want Bravely Second sooner.

taybul

I feel like this is a game whose name came from a table with letters mapped to generic game title words and you "determine the title of your next game" using the first letters of your name.

hongcha

I had no idea Kato wrote this. Awesome!

It does not matter who wrote this, there is practically no story. Every character in the game has like 5 lines. Kato must have written the entire script one day during his lunch break.

I am quite interested in the battle adjustments they have implemented. I wonder if they will come to Japan in some form.

Harusame

Even though it is $50 CDN, I am mostly likely going to pre-order it anyways. The number of localized JRPGs for the 3DS has definitely made a great impact on my game library.

Oregano

It does not matter who wrote this, there is practically no story. Every character in the game has like 5 lines. Kato must have written the entire script one day during his lunch break.

I am quite interested in the battle adjustments they have implemented. I wonder if they will come to Japan in some form.

Legend of Legacy: For the Sequel?

Pixeluh

If this is already out in Japan, is there a famitsu score or anything for this game? Looks interesting, but would love to see a review

Here's the famitsu page for it.

Looks like we have a 85 & 63, if I'm looking at it correctly.

Personally, it doesn't look that interesting to me.

Wingus

As a massive SaGa fan, I can't wait for this!

Kinda like The Last Remnant almost being a SaGa game in all but name.

AerialAir

Banned
Would pre-order it right away if this came to Europe. The Japanese reviews and sales results were great, the best ever for a FuRyu game.

jackal27

Banned
Yaaaaay! Day one purchase for me. I've been super excited about this game. Can't wait to hear what the improvements are!

Top Bottom