• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's get ready to preorder! Xbox series

Which box

• Total voters

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
So in a couple of hours it's going down. What you gonna get?! S/X? Or some good old sex? Let us know in the comments below!

xbox-series-x-en-s-880x612.jpg

splattered

Preorder starts tomorrow... getting two Xbox Series X at launch for wife and i. Was going to get two Series S for the kids but talked to them and thought about it and decided to just get two more Series X since one will be in the living room anyway. It'll be more expensive but i also want to be able to continue to use game discs for the kids and movie discs for the living room.

Gamepass is amazing but I have a PC for that. Xbox BC is industry leading but not enough, on it's own, to entice me.

It's a better box than the PS5, but I have no reason to own one, so I'll pass..

Preorder starts tomorrow... getting two Xbox Series X at launch for wife and i. Was going to get two Series S for the kids but talked to them and thought about it and decided to just get two more Series X since one will be in the living room anyway. It'll be more expensive but i also want to be able to continue to use game discs for the kids and movie discs for the living room.

Put me down for one too, will ya pal?

Raphael

Nice. Will you need one or two GP subs?

REDRZA MWS

Series X, I’ll be at GameStop in the morning, and while I’m waiting I’ll be trying to get one more pre ordered online somewhere. Really hoping Bestbuy doesn’t shit the bed again.

lachesis

Series X for me as well. I like the design of Series S better, but I want a ODD.

And probably try Gamepass console - not ultimate. I don’t play online, and I have an iPhone - so I can’t use xcloud... :(

MiguelItUp

Neither for me. I have my PC so it feels like getting one is kinda pointless.

Honestly I feel kind of bummed that I'm not jumping to preorder Sony or Microsoft new consoles.

acm2000

no one should be buying either ps5 or series s/x till next year, neither company has anything next gen ready for this year so wait till its worth it.

noise36

With EB trade in on my pro and X, can get both Ps5 and XSX for about the cost of just buying one outright. Set my alarm, going to make sure I dont miss EB like I did with PS5 , had to go to amazon who are not reliable shipping in time for release date.

I'm likely going to have the same approach to Xbox this gen as I had last gen. There's no way I'm touching Series X until they bring out some legit 1st Party games. I got a One S in late 2016 once Gears 4 came out and the MCC was mostly fixed. I guess I'll wait and see what Gears 6, Hellblade 2, and Fable look like. But that's like 3 years away. By the way MS is going, it seems like they'll launch new hardware every 2 or 3 years from now on. Seems pointless to jump in now with no exclusives at launch.

Top Bottom