• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's help Microsoft to sell XSS which sits on Amazon.de for 3 weeks and to become a real threat to PS5

Status
Not open for further replies.
With ~10 Euro discount and with 40% discount on Game Pass Ultimate. Amazon.de ships globally ( without any taxes across EU )

hWhEUU2.png

If you have someone to recommend XSS, i think Microsoft would appreciate that heavily to achieve a simple goal : to become a real threat to PS5

I've asked some people in few places, nobody wants it. Even stores and they refused because they already have them on shelves.

Banjo64

cumsessed
How will Microsoft cope without succeeding in a country with the financial might of the European juggernaut that is the Netherlands?

tiny GIF

Stick to your ganja and prozzies mate and never pursue a career in stand up :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Is this a joke thread?

Well, is this a joke thread to you?

Azurro

Banned
How will Microsoft cope without succeeding in a country with the financial might of the European juggernaut that is the Netherlands?

tiny GIF

Stick to your ganja and prozzies mate and never pursue a career in stand up :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Well, technically that link ends in .de, which is a German domain name. :)

Anger Rage GIF

Another fanboy having a meltdown over the Series S lol. Lets see how long mods let this console war bait thread run.

Wasn't there some drama around that guy?

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Xbox will sell as soon as halo comes out it’s as simple as that it’s not just halo but the momentum that comes with halo not launching halo at launch was a bad look imo

Switch

Wii

PS2 post-PS3

PS One post-PS2

NDS vs. PSP

Lots of evidence disproving Jim's own words here.

Well if people let Mod of War Mod of War know about threads like this they can shut it down sooner.

Didn't you know that?

We shouldn't have to keep running to the mods to babysit us in acting like rationale adults in threads, or not resorting to console war tribalism as thread topics.

Last edited:

Stuart360

Lets see how it does this Christmas before writing it off. Everyone knows its the more hardcore crowd that buy new consoles in the first 6 months or so (and longer now because of shortages and Covid).
I even said numerous times that they should delay the launch of XSS for atleast 6 months, if not a full year, as most hardcore gamers wont be interested in it at launch.

DaGwaphics

Lets see how it does this Christmas before writing it off. Everyone knows its the more hardcore crowd that buy new consoles in the first 6 months or so (and longer now because of shortages and Covid).
I even said numerous times that they should delay the launch of XSS for atleast 6 months, if not a full year, as most hardcore gamers wont be interested in it at launch.

They've sold a ton in the states though, so why not sell what you can.

DaGwaphics

Amazon, JB Hifi and EB games, possibly others but they’re the main stores I’ve been following for console stock.

Amazon has had the add to cart button lit for quite some time, but you can't actually add it to your cart (no real stock). Not sure about the others.

Unless there is some kind of region locking, it doesn't work from a US IP at any rate (I have no issue adding other items to the cart).

Lone Wolf

Nope. I feel sorry for XSS which your community said that it will kill PS5 since when it was announced.
Your life is literally based on console wars. Do you not have a family? Friends? Other hobbies? It would seem it’s your one and only purpose in life. If PlayStation fell behind Xbox, would it affect your mental health?

bitbydeath

Amazon has had the add to cart button lit for quite some time, but you can't actually add it to your cart (no real stock). Not sure about the others.

Unless there is some kind of region locking, it doesn't work from a US IP at any rate (I have no issue adding other items to the cart).
Are you looking at Amazon Australia or somewhere else?

dcmk7

Banned
Your life is literally based on console wars. Do you not have a family? Friends? Other hobbies? It would seem it’s your one and only purpose in life. If PlayStation fell behind Xbox, would it affect your mental health?
I feel a similar way to some people on this forum.

Some people in this thread in fact.

I do think people take things too far. Some people will believe in another reality to defend their console of choice. Worrying.

But saying that, this is obviously a piss take thread (at least I think it is) not too dissimilar to the Xbox Power Meme?

We shouldn't have to keep running to the mods to babysit us in acting like rationale adults in threads, or not resorting to console war tribalism as thread topics.

Well it's the only way to stop this kind of stuff. I'm not the one making these threads BTW. Just hate seeing people complain about them but do nothing about it.

I feel a similar way to some people on this forum.

Some people in this thread in fact.

I do think people take things too far. Some people will believe in another reality to defend their console of choice. Worrying.

But saying that, this is obviously a piss take thread (at least I think it is) not too dissimilar to the Xbox Power Meme?

I don't mind threads where we help each other obtain these systems. The shortages suck and I've been trying to get my hands on a PS5 since launch.

But do we really need this in a thread thats supposed to help people get an XSS?

If you have someone to recommend XSS, i think Microsoft would appreciate that heavily to achieve a simple goal : to become a real threat to PS5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom