• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name | Second trailer

A.Romero

I'm a big fan of the series and I really like the direction they are taking. I really like the idea of Kyriu being an agent (although not sure about the gadgets).

It's amazing that the formula is pretty much the same and I still want some more.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I wonder if they took this way cause the judgment franchise is in limbo cause of the actors agency.

Hudo

I wonder if they took this way cause the judgment franchise is in limbo cause of the actors agency.
Really? I didn't know that. I thought this whole thing had been resolved. Seening that the Judgment games are also on PC now.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Really? I didn't know that. I thought this whole thing had been resolved. Seening that the Judgment games are also on PC now.

That's true, they did manage to get it on Steam, but there has been no word on the franchise, meanwhile we've heard about 4 Yakuza games in between

I think it will be a while for Judgment 3. If the rumors are true then RGG studios is working on Virtua Fighter 6, Jet Set Radio sequel and new Crazy Taxi.

LordCBH

Man, digital only in western was sad...
The jp version will have Eng subs ?

Play Asia has an edition with English subs.

Play Asia has an edition with English subs.

Problem solved! :D
Thanks a ton!

Go_Ly_Dow

Lol its amazing how much I go from meh when a new Yakuza game is announced to day 1 when it's about to release.

This one looks like a blast. Essentially Yakuza 7 from this trailer.

eNEpUQ1.jpg

JIcHFZC.jpg

Rick And Morty Im In GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom