• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan in a bikini *56k run*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't understand why people are so infatuated with her. She’s not ugly, but certainly not hot. I've had gf's that were much hotter than her.

Belfast

I was never infatuated with her, but the fact that a lot of people can go from "OMG SO HOT" to picking apart every little detail of her looks in the time it takes to look at one picture is disgusting.

Zaptruder

Banned
GAF you suck!

how can you endorse the hotness that is elisha cuthbert, and then try to pimp this... oh so average looking tart to us as well? How can I honestly say you guys have (collective) taste??!

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Why are people so confounded over why people think she's hot? It's because she has massive tits, period. She's like Vida Guerra(sp?) in a way. Like Vida, she has one feature that makes it possible for you to overlook flaws.

While we're on the subject, I still maintain that Lindsay's chest in 100% real. For one, she has gotten progressively bigger over the past couple of years. It's not like they were just huge overnight. Secondly, they don't move like fake ones. Anyone who's seen Mean Girls can attest to this.

DCX

DCX
I'd hit it, hell i'll hit just about anything, but she is not grade A female, she is maybe like a c- lol

DCX

Fatalah

LindseyLohan.jpg

what do ya all think of that! taken in 98! Hot!

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
She doesn't have an incredible body, but by real-world standards, I think it's pretty damn hot. She could tighten up those abs a bit, though. It's not hard for crissakes!

teepo

here's a challenge, post MULTIPLE pictures of these so called girlfriends of yours that are hotter then lohan.

SSGMUN10000

Connoisseur Of Tedium
What I want to know is what's up with the discoloration on her lower belly. Regardless I'll still do her. Toning up and getting a tan will improve her looks slightly.

aoi tsuki

ourumov said:
I don't see what makes she so special...except the fact that she probably has frickles on the tongue and that she needs to go the gym.
Face it, most celebs are average people dolled up with makeup, surgery, physical training, and digital trickery.

i'd hit it and i'm sure most straight men would given the chance.

And what's with the freckle hate? i'm not for or against them in general, but they're very common on redheads, at least the ones not shopped.

Freckles are a beautiful thing.

PLEASE if you meet a girl and you don't like her because of freckles, feel free to give her my number instead.

ManaByte said:
Doubt many people complaining have ever seen a real natural redhead. Freckles are very common.

Thank you, I too can't understand the hate the freckles; they're natural and I think they can be cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom