• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Longer Alone in the Dark Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

AniHawk

Wario64 said:
stupid1.gif

LOL!

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Wow. CNN's site is reporting the news of Kingsley being cast in BloodRayne and along with it comes the fact that it has a $47 million production budget. What idiots gave Uwe Boll four times the amount of cash that he used to create House of the Dead?! Not only does this guy suck and still have a career, but someone's actually giving him more money to work with. Simply amazing.

Someone gave him close to 50 million bucks to make a movie? Dammit. Who the fuck gave him that cash? Maybe I should get into the movie making business. Can't be that hard...

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Uwe Boll.. the WORST director ever. I can't beleive he's actually given money to drect so crappily. Us as internet forumers must run his name inot the dirt in exchange for him lucking out on the cash. THE WORLD MUST BE BALANCE!

Che

Banned
This promo must be the second most embarrassing thing I've seen this year. The first one was -of course- the good GC bad xbox battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom