• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Look at this guy's biceps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
whata_freak.jpg

Is that shit for real? Gawd dayum!

Meier

haha that so looks like a created character in a video game where the person just upped the bicep amount without adjusting the neck/shoulders meter. I'm not convinced it's real though simply because his neck is just too damn thin to be that muscular elsewhere.

Mareg

Looks real to me. Look at the relaxed bicep, his right one. It cannot be normal tough... must be a deformation of some sort.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Future Trunks j00've just been OWNED! :) Where is he anyway?

ccDJc in the making? :D

mint

Banned
There was these pictures of this one guy..whose biceps are so freaking huge..its like mutated..I wish I could find it.

marsomega

I'm far from an expert but... Looking at the relax bicep, and comparing to the other. Doesn't it seem like he has implants? There doesn't seem to be any difference between both biceps regardless of whether he's flexing or relaxing.

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
It isn't an implant. He's using Synthol (posing oil). There's a whole shitload of problems that he can possibly be seeing sometime down the road. While steroids are dangerous, I don't think it's anywhere near as dangerous as this stuff.

isamu

Laguna X said:
It isn't an implant. He's using Synthol (posing oil). There's a whole shitload of problems that he can possibly be seeing sometime down the road. While steroids are dangerous, I don't think it's anywhere near as dangerous as this stuff.

what is so harmful about rubbing some posing oil all over your body? Isn't this what most body builders do before they go on stage? How would this effect muscle growth. Explain.

Greekboy

Banned
isamu said:
what is so harmful about rubbing some posing oil all over your body? Isn't this what most body builders do before they go on stage? How would this effect muscle growth. Explain.

It's injected into your muscles. It's pretty embarrassing when your biceps are bigger than your thighs.

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
isamu said:
It's not the same type of oil you rub on your body to make your muscle look more defined. Synthol is an oil that you inject directly into the muscle that you wish to make look (freakishly) bigger. It isn't allowed in any IFBB bodybuilding events, unlike the posing oil that you were thinking of.

Greekboy

Banned
The tricep is a larger muscle than the biceps is so you better believe that this guy is pumping major synthol into both muscles. He should take the remaining synthol and inject it into his brain.

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
muncheese said:
Is that "Mr.Biceps"? It doesn't look like him, please don't tell me their is two of those freaks out there.
You'd be surprised to learn how many "freaks" are out there. Synthol has become incredibly popular in the bodybuilding community. Although there are many "normal" bodybuilders who refer to these guys as "synthol builders" as opposed to "true" bodybuilders.

isamu

rightarm.jpg

I just lost my appetite.

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
Dan said:
How does this synthol stuff work?

Is that in reference to that guy's pic or your avatar? ;)
Basically you're just filling your muscle group with an oil that for the most part remains in there (very little of it metabolizes). With repeated injections, the muscle that is injected will look bigger and bigger. Sorta like a water balloon. :p

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
So it doesn't actually make the muscles themselves stronger or bigger? Regardless, it's pretty awful.

Greekboy

Banned
The really sad thing is that their arms are so big that they'd get dummied up in a real fight before they could even start to swing those tree trunks.

Laguna X said:

Ah, you've beat me to this by a long shot. This is not something to be impressed by, it doesn't even take as much hard work as you think, as opposed to steroids. while I'm no fitness guru, I've dated a bodybuilder and what not before and learned some things. Synthol is disgusting and gross. I don't see how anyone could find such a look appealing. And yes, just wait till you find out what happens to this guy in a few years.

The funny thing is, it looks more like fat than muscle to me. I worked hard to get my flab, I don't need to have implants for it.

Alucard

Banned
Why would anyone want to do that to themselves? It's not in the least bit attractive and looks like they slipped a bowling ball or two where their biceps are supposed to be. These guys look like total freaks. @_@

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
Pretty much. The muscle group being injected does have the look that they've grown a great deal, but in reality the muscle fiber hasn't grown or "volumized". What is sad, is that these guys probably would've looked plenty big and impressive without having to resort to synthol.

Also, before any of you guys get any ideas, using synthol can result in strokes, heart attack, pulmonary embolism (spelling?), permanent paralysis in the muscle being injected, and even infection in the abscess that may form in the muscle. Stay clear from the stuff.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Huh, that's really bizarre. Certainly doesn't seem like anything a sane person would even remotely consider.

Thanks for the info.

DCX

DCX
OMG This is fake isn't it? Holy shit! And i thought Big Papa Pump was a "freak", this is absolutely ridiculous!! I'm interested in inject Synthol in my penis though ;) Just joking..

DCX

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
Thing is, I don't want to paint these guys as monsters. They aren't. To really understand, you'd have to be really into bodybuilding. A lot of synthol users don't use it to look like "freaks". They use it to polish up or better a lagging part or muscle group. It's basically used to help out a bodybuilder wanting get where his/her genetics won't allow.

A lot of you won't ever know what it's like to adopt this kind of lifestyle (not a put down btw), where you're constantly thinking about how to improve upon your physique. It takes up ALL of your time. For the guys above and many others, getting freakishly big is paramount to earning a paycheck. So it's understandable that some will go that extra mile to get bigger.

Sure but this is way passing that line. Both form and function are completely lost, they're just lumps with no added strength, they might as well get breast implants while they're at it.

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
Heh... I don't know if you guys are joking about the whole penis thing. Let's just say that you don't want to inject it there (hell, you shouldn't inject it anywhere at all). If you should be so unlucky to hit a vein with synthol, well... just forget about it.

isamu

Laguna X said:
Pretty much. The muscle group being injected does have the look that they've grown a great deal, but in reality the muscle fiber hasn't grown or "volumized". What is sad, is that these guys probably would've looked plenty big and impressive without having to resort to synthol.

Also, before any of you guys get any ideas, using synthol can result in strokes, heart attack, pulmonary embolism (spelling?), permanent paralysis in the muscle being injected, and even infection in the abscess that may form in the muscle. Stay clear from the stuff.

Bullshit. Leguna is just trying to scare us. Synthol is great! Infact, I'm drinking some right now with some Oreo cookies. It's the bomb! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom