• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Look at this guy's biceps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rlan

altb0002.png

POWER UP!

Brannon

But then the muscles nearest the wrist (forget the name) would be bigger than the biceps. In conclusion, we must rule out spinach and accept the one true cause; prescription strength Crisco :p

OmniGamer

tekkenarc.jpg

Seriously though, that type of obsessiveness(to the point of obvious manipulation) is ridiculous IMO. I hate size obsession...there is nothing appealing about someone who's just a big block of muscle. A lot of current Mr. Olympia's look terrible IMO...nothing beats a perfectly proportional and defined physique like Frank Zane back in the 70s.

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
isamu said:
Future Trunks j00've just been OWNED! :) Where is he anyway?

ccDJc in the making? :D

:( Tis true.

But I'll get 31" biceps some day!

....or not. :(

Sorry for not being around much. Home on the 56K limits my posting until I move to Houston.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Sick.

How is he going to even lift curls with that much crap in the way?!

lordmrw

you fucking beat me to it. That guy looks a little too much like Bruce Willis. I remember seeing one of those cop shows, and they had this guy in handcuffs, and his arms were freakishly large. I thought it was fake, but now I know what he was on. Christ the way the bicep jiggled was just disgusting looking.

DJ Sl4m

I'm sure you've seen the pics of this guy before ?

Those pics (except the first) are actually all old.

I dislike the guys total lack of symetry, I think he's an assclown who obviously ripped his biceps and when they recouped, he trained them too much.

I'm all about symetry, it's my 1st objective when approaching my goals for working out, what a shame this guy has no clue about it.

In fact it reminds me of the local tards here who workout only chest and arms. lol

Ditch the 56k man, we miss ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom