• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Angeles Korean BBQ Meetup |OT| of AYCE Bulgogi (Feb. 4)

zulfate

I've been to like four GAF meetups; maybe more than any other GAFfer.

It's up to me to break the awkward social tensions!

Believe in me, GAF!

me too buddy, i will do my best to make people feel comfortable

we shall forever be know as team onion! because we make people cry with happiness!!!

Puddles

Banned
We might have to find something to do afterwards while the drivers sober up. It would be a shame if anyone got a dewey out of this.

Every time I see RP GAF I think "Role play" and I get creep shudders.

I kept thinking that too. I'm trying hard to be accepting of my GAF-brethren, but it'd be SO hard if I saw someone in a tunic or plastic chainmail. :(

moviereview-rolemodels.jpg
LOL

Zyzyxxz

San Gabriel/Temple City? If no one goes with me can us 3 carpool? I'm in Alhambra that's sorta on the way if you're taking the 10 :)

No prob I'm probably picking up another GAFer/Lurker if he comes from Monterey Park.

Oops, how did I miss this thread? Count me in as a tentative yes! Zyzyzx, can we carpool? I live one city west of Arcadia =D

I'm kind of scared. Are you guys gonna be all bromancing?

Yeah sure if you can meet up near my place I'm down the street from the Arcadia 99 Ranch Market.

As for bromancing I can make no guarantees with the other men who sit in my car.

Seth C

I've been to like four GAF meetups; maybe more than any other GAFfer.

It's up to me to break the awkward social tensions!

Believe in me, GAF!

I doubt that. I've been to more than 4 just during various E3s.

But seriously, do another one while I'm in town (March 6-20). Not that I need an excuse to meet people and drink alcohol, but I feel better about it if I have one!

Isa0

Neo Member
No prob I'm probably picking up another GAFer/Lurker if he comes from Monterey Park.

Yeah sure if you can meet up near my place I'm down the street from the Arcadia 99 Ranch Market.

As for bromancing I can make no guarantees with the other men who sit in my car.

Yeah, I can go, but I can drive myself if you don't have room. If I do drive, I can also pick up to 3 people along the 10 (from Monterey Park), though the last 2 would have to squeeze as my backseats are pretty much nonexistent.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
This is Fidelis Hodie.

386452_607067750036_83504672_31801380_438449549_n.jpg

Notice his luscious locks.

Here is is with a beard that he misses now that he looks at it again.

294884_589153665006_83504672_31711648_1270057807_n.jpg

This is him in his natural habitat; drunk and leaning on a random wall, where he can find it.

382751_10151024511015707_800760706_21822403_657792941_n.jpg

One time he made a short and was Mario in it.

n83504522_30241471_421.jpg

And one time he decided to tell his story to the world.

Get ready, ya'll.

Feep

Banned
I doubt that. I've been to more than 4 just during various E3s.

But seriously, do another one while I'm in town (March 6-20). Not that I need an excuse to meet people and drink alcohol, but I feel better about it if I have one!
I will fight you.

-Babyteks-

Neo Member
Is it too late to join?? I want in on this!

I'll get myself to Koreatown but if anyone lives near Sherman Oaks/Studio City for the ride back, I'll gladly take a ride back up with the least murdery-looking one :)

Iceman

HP_Wuvcraft: if nobody else steps up I can pick you up from Thousand Oaks (and drop you off). I've been meaning to head over there for some time anyway (see a friend).

Len Dontree

Animator. Respect knuckles.
Alas, I don't think I can make it, although I don't live too far from the restaurant. Perhaps next time. I'll be at Nausicaa at the Egyptian Theatre this Saturday, though, if anyone else is going!

Iceman

Alas, I don't think I can make it, although I don't live too far from the restaurant. Perhaps next time. I'll be at Nausicaa at the Egyptian Theatre this Saturday, though, if anyone else is going!

Oh crap! The Studio Ghibli film festival thing is that same weekend?

Sweet! We get the cool car! Is this an accurate account of what I can expect, Doitlive? Boss. :)

doitlivecarpoolx6u23.jpg

Shhhhhhh... Don't ruin the surprise.
I am that awesome, though my car isn't. Technically it's not even my car. :(
I am like that on the inside, which is what counts according to tacky Hallmark cards.

Top Bottom