• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Angeles Korean BBQ Meetup |OT| of AYCE Bulgogi (Feb. 4)

FStop7

Banned
Can't wait to get my creepy stare on from across the restaurant.

Q4fhS.gif

Iceman

We should do a SGV meetup in the future dimsum or something.

Where do you recommend? The most highly recommended place I know (and the one I've been the most often to) is Ocean Star in Monterey Park (off Atlantic, just a few blocks south of the 10).

Zyzyxxz

Where do you recommend? The most highly recommended place I know (and the one I've been the most often to) is Ocean Star in Monterey Park (off Atlantic, just a few blocks south of the 10).

depends on big it would get as the waits can be insane for big tables unless you get there at 10AM. I would suggest something not too popular and it cannot be a Sunday because that is like Chinese Armageddon.

I'd be down for anywhere though let's put it on the backburner for now until this KBBQ meet is done.

Ashhong

Damn I wish I could make it to this. What is the expected time of dinner and how late do you guys think you'll be there?

Damn I wish I could make it to this. What is the expected time of dinner and how late do you guys think you'll be there?

There could be at least 40 of us by the time we get to the date supposing people don't lose their nerve. I'm guessing everyone is going to want to get their money's worth so if you take into account cooking time, we could be there for quite a while.

Man, if I wasn't a lazy sack of shit, I'd go. But... I'm a lazy sack of shit. *chuckles* Enjoy plenty of tongue and belly for me. And don't forget to ask for sesame oil if they don't bring it out right away.

If I wasn't job hunting and had money I could spend on myself I would drive down to LA and hang out with you guys.

I could also go meet up with my dead uncle's family and some other friends

I'm up for drinks and karaoke (for me it goes hand and hand). Actually I don't want to plan too much I want to wing it for the most part, I think it'll be more fun that way.

Iceman

I'm in.** If there is space..

Also, any thoughts of Karaoke afterward.?

I'm not putting a cap on this. Lets see how big this thing gets. We'll let the restaurant worry about seating us. I dont think they're going to turn away close to a thousand dollars in revenue.

Feep

Banned
This entire thread is a massively coordinated trolling thread to make one GAFfer show up alone at a Korean AYCE.

If you're not in the joke...

It's you.

This entire thread is a massively coordinated trolling thread to make one GAFfer show up alone at a Korean AYCE.

If you're not in the joke...

It's you.

We were just going to set up a webcam across the street and watch all the poor saps that show up walk around like lost puppies wondering why no one else is there for them

Top Bottom