• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LttP: The Marvel Cinematic Universe. Please mark any spoilers past where I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
*snip*

The poster for Winter Soldier are really bad. Natasha has been photoshopped to hell and back.

Also, those are Pietro and Wanda. Given their association with both Avengers and X-Men, the movie rights are shared by Fox and Marvel.

And yeah, the Peggy scene was heart-wrenching.

EDIT: Crap, new page. OP's write-up for Winter Soldier is at the bottom of the last page.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Before I get to the movie itself, what is up with this poster? The way Fury and Natasha are posed is so weird. Why are they tilted like that? Anyway, moving on!

Movies are often compared to roller coasters as there's usually that bit of build up before everything really gets going, and I have to say this movie absolutely nailed not only the sense of excitement for what's to come, but also the excitement of the climb itself. Looking around to get a new view of things as well as seeing the ground slowly get further and further away. Steve's talk with Sam was a fantastic way to open the film. It gets across the info in that cut scene from The Avengers, introduces a cool new character, and by the end we find out what Steve has been doing since The Avengers all without coming across as an exposition dump.

Speaking of Sam, I totally didn't expect him to become a hero at all. I like to think I'm pretty good at picking up on these things before they happen, but this completely blindsided me (In a good way). in hindsight I really should have seen it coming though, Sam is basically a modern day Captain America in terms of his good deeds. Had the two switched dates of birth I could totally see him being the one selected for the super soldier program (That is if we ignore the racism back then). That's not to say that Sam Wilson is a black Steve Rogers, he's not, but rather that the strength of their moral character is about the same. In other words, I totally wish they were both real so we could be pen pals. What? If they were real there's no way in hell that I'd go anywhere near NYC.

I find it interesting that despite there now being four flying super heroes in the MCU, only two of them share the same method (and that's only because Tony designed both suits). This leads me to ask about the twins in the post credits scene, were they created specifically for the MCU? I ask because they seem way too similar to Pietro and Wanda to be comic characters if the diversity in their flyers is anything to go by. Since Marvel doesn't own the film rights to X-Men I have to wonder if this is their way of trying to get two of them into the MCU without actually putting them in the MCU and thus not breaking any licensing agreements. I'd prefer just a yes or no answer to this question but I'm not going to be mad out or anything if you say "Oh they're <insert super villains here> that managed to destroy a few planets in the comics!"

Due to Natasha's shady past along with her being a spy I wasn't expecting her to be the one to team up with Steve, but it works really well. While there are some trust issues between them early on due to the hostage extraction mission on the ship, it thankfully doesn't last too long. The two of them make really cute friends and the way he's constantly trying to set up Steve for a date added a ice bit of levity to a movie that is mostly serious.

She remains a total badass, even going up toe to toe Bucky who doesn't mess around. I love the way they handled her in the climax. It would have been pretty easy (and expected on the part of the audience) to have her board one of the carriers but instead they went the much better route and incorporated her being a spy into it. Without her they never would have taken down the head of Hydra (cut of one head blah blah blah) and that's awesome. It just goes to show you that it takes many different types of skill sets to try and bring down an evil organization.

Speaking of different skill sets, oh my gosh Agent Hill is awesome. I did like her back in The Avengers but due to the focus being pretty much squarely on the titular team I didn't really talk about her in my write-up. While we obviously don't get much in the way of backstory due to the circumstances in which we see her, there's some really great things we can infer. Fury clearly has a lot of trust in her since she's one of the ones he told about Hydra and she took command with ease so she's clearly high up on the totem pole. If she's not a prominent character in Agents of SHIELD I will be very sad.

I don't have much to say about Frank Grillo's character aside from the fact that I couldn't place my finger on who the actor was. It was bugging me throughout the entire film until I went "Oh yeah, he's the one that made the second Purge movie good!" right as he died. This slightly amused me.

They really went as far as they could (aside from showing you the autopsy in graphic detail) to make you think Fury's death was real, huh? When it first happened I figured that there's no way they'd kill him off outside of an Avengers movie, but they got me through their persistence. They got me dammit! That man sure can take a lot of punishment, huh? At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he was set on fire from head to toe and made it out okay.

Another thing that just doesn't seem to die is hydra. The way they managed to survive after their defeat in WW2 is super messed up. I really pity Dr. Zola. While it's true that you have to give up some of your humanity in order to become immortal without going through severe depression, he just took it to a whole new level. Someone giving up their body and living confined to this one room for decades in order to push an ideology is a scary thought.

Bucky being the titular Winter Soldier was pretty easy to see coming. There's foreshadowing and then there's "Hey this is the upcoming twist", they opted for the latter in this movie. That's not to say everything they did with Bucky was obvious. I thought they were going to have the feel good happy ending where Bucky gets his memory back and both he and Steve are reunited. This makes me very curious as to how they'll handle this in Civil War. I doubt Bucky will appear in Age of Ultron, but I don't see how they can have him out there with Steve searching for him and still manage to set up the titular Civil War.

Seeing Steve at his lowest unsure of what to do talking to Peggy was so sad. I didn't expect to almost tear up watching a super hero movie.

It's funny, this movie feels more like a set up to Civil War than Age of Ultron. With the way things play out in this movie it makes total sense why he would oppose the registration act.

This has dethroned the first Captain America as my favorite MCU movie, and it may have dethroned The Incredibles as my favorite super hero movie period (although I'll have to watch both back to back to truly judge). Civil War is now my most anticipated Marvel movie.

So next up is our first new franchise of phase 2, Guardians of the Galaxy!
. QUOTE for new page.

Also GotG is where people being to belive that Marvel can do no wrong. A movie about an Antman from Marvel Studios, why not?

Dalek

Great write up. And yes it's the Maximoffs. Just none of the same history-no mutants, no Magneto, no Wundergore Mountain, etc.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
It's funny, this movie feels more like a set up to Civil War than Age of Ultron. With the way things play out in this movie it makes total sense why he would oppose the registration act.

After seeing Civil War, it definitely does feel that way on hindsight especially with Steve's behavior towards Bucky but that's not necessarily the only thing. You should definitely take certain things from that montage sequence during Zola's speech into heavy consideration for the future but I'll leave it at that. Also, it's funny how you say Sam is pretty much almost the modern version of Steve, considering how he's donned the Captain America role in the comics.

Now, I sorta wanna say that AOU could have been skippable because it is kinda 'eh' when you see it the first time but man, CW actually makes that movie feel like a way heavier deal that it should've done in the first place and that's good.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Don't feel sorry for Zola, he totally had a backup somewhere...

Funny thing about Zola is that he seemed to be portrayed as a more reluctant person to take part in HYDRA's shenanigans and heavily intimidated by the Red Skull during the first Cap movie.

I was pleasantly surprised how messed up the dude actually was in TWS.

Kinsei

Banned
That's neat that they are indeed Wand and Pietro. I loved Wanda in X-Men Evolution so I have high hopes for her MCU incarnation.

Also, it's funny how you say Sam is pretty much almost the modern version of Steve, considering how he's donned the Captain America role in the comics..

That's pretty cool.

Bold One

Cap's SHIELD uniform is still the best one

cap_uniform.jpg

Kinsei

Banned
Guardians of the Galaxy

Just a heads up, this write-up will probably be shorter than my others because I don't really know how to talk about comedies. I really focus on characters as that's the most important part of a film (in my opinion of course) and in comedies there are characters that are jokes in and of themselves which means I don't really have much to say about them. That's not to say that they are bad characters (Groot and Drax are fantastic for the type of movie this is), just that I really don;t know how to write about them.

So here we have the first new franchise in phase 2 and it comes out swinging, but in the wrong way. That opening scene before Quill gets abducted is emotionally cheap and completely out of place in a comedy like this. Did it almost make me cry? Yeah, but it had nothing to do with the quality of the writing or characters, but rather what it represented. Then there's the emotional whiplash right after with the karaoke/treasure hunting scene.

Quill is pretty interesting. By being abducted back in the 80's he was basically ripped through both time and space and it clearly had a pretty big effect on him. The way he latched on to his childhood idolization of outlaws and Indiana Jones because it's really all he had aside from his mother and walk man. If a modern child was put in Quill's situation I wonder what things they would latch on to and what Earth 'legends" they would tell. Would the aliens think Earth has a mighty hero named Pewdiepie?

Rocket is a fucking dick, a fun dick, but a dick nonetheless. It's funny, through his dickery he feels the most human of the cast. I really felt bad for him when he was drunk. We're already so shitty to people we perceive as different despite being the same species that I can only imagine what it's like to be a genetic experiment that technically shouldn't exist. It's no wonder the little guy puts up such a huge wall and had that breakdown at the bar. It's actually quite similar to things from my past so I can really relate.

I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.

In summary: We are Groot.

The most interesting thing about Gamora has nothing to do with her, but rather what we learn about Thanos from her. I felt like she didn't play off of the rest of the cast very well and overall I found her quite boring. I get that she's supposed to be the "straight guy" but I felt that one was unneeded. I really hope she is more interesting in the sequel.

Drax's schtick of taking everything literally was quite amusing.

Ronan is just a cookie cutter religious extremist villain. Like usual with villains over the course of these write-ups, I don't like him.

Thanos really give 0 fucks, doesn't he. At first I wondered why he surrounded himself with people that want him dead, but now I think he wants rebellion for his own entertainment. When Ronan threatened him with an infinity stone he didn't even frown, it amused him. Is he really so powerful that a zealot with the power to destroy planets doesn't even come close to scaring him? Where does this guy land on the Marvel villain power hierarchy? The most powerful one I know of is Galactus, is Thanos stronger? It sure will be interesting to see him in action in Infinity war.

The final battle was a nice contrast to Winter Soldier. Going from a more personal battle (albeit the fate of millions of people did rest on it) to one that was like an all out war was great and showed just how varied the MCU is.

Overall I really enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy.

Next up is Avengers: Age of Ultron! It's a bit odd that it's not the end of phase 2, but I understand why. Both Guardians and Ant Man were new IPs for film audiences so it's understandable that the executives would want something guaranteed to bring in a lot of money sandwiched between them.

Where does this guy land on the Marvel villain power hierarchy? The most powerful one I know of is Galactus, is Thanos stronger? It sure will be interesting to see him in action in Infinity war.

I think Galactus is tied up so closely to the Fantastic Four that we probably aren't going to see him in the MCU, as the film rights to F4 are elsewhere.

It's hard to judge exactly what Thanos can do based on what has been seen of him up to this point, but it sure seems like he'll be really powerful, right?

TheYanger

Galactus is definitely more powerful than Thanos, but Thanos is much more of a schemer.

Like, Galactus would win if you just stuck them in there and said 'fight' but Thanos is extremely dangerous when he wants to be and probably is more likely to do some real shit than Galactus at any given time, if that makes sense.

For my money, you don't get much more menacing in marvel than this motherfucker right here
POjBIqi.jpg

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Galactus is definitely more powerful than Thanos, but Thanos is much more of a schemer.

Like, Galactus would win if you just stuck them in there and said 'fight' but Thanos is extremely dangerous when he wants to be and probably is more likely to do some real shit than Galactus at any given time, if that makes sense.

For my money, you don't get much more menacing in marvel than this motherfucker right here
POjBIqi.jpg

xJmkk0q.jpg

To be fair that happened. I mean, Galactus got up with no problems, but still.

mrkgoo

After seeing Civil War, it definitely does feel that way on hindsight especially with Steve's behavior towards Bucky but that's not necessarily the only thing. You should definitely take certain things from that montage sequence during Zola's speech into heavy consideration for the future but I'll leave it at that. Also, it's funny how you say Sam is pretty much almost the modern version of Steve, considering how he's donned the Captain America role in the comics.

Now, I sorta wanna say that AOU could have been skippable because it is kinda 'eh' when you see it the first time but man, CW actually makes that movie feel like a way heavier deal that it should've done in the first place and that's good.

Captain America 2 is a setup for captain America 3? No way!

Seriously though, I live how the mcu movies take a breather to their continuity. Like the consequences of avengers 1 are sort if scattered here svdvtter and culminate later. It gives the impression that there are lots of things in motion in this world without making it seem like every story they tell is the only thing happening.

Shaanyboi

Banned
As far as the opening feeling out of place, I don't feel that's true at all. It cements an imporant note for Peter in that without his mom, he has nothing he cares about back home. Once he had his own ship, he could've gone back at any time. But he doesn't. It's only reinforced with how important his walkman/tape are to him.

When you cut to him screaming in a field to singing/dancing around on an alien planet, you tell me, why would he ever want to go back to face that pain?

OP you're going from one of the MCU's best to one of their worst (Ultron)

Godspeed.

noooooope

AMUSIX

As always, loved your write-up. Yeah, they really dealt both Ronin and Gamora short hands. The acting was good, the characters (what there was) was fine, but it was just so slim, that it comes off as dull and uninspired. Yes, they will give Gamora a lot more to do in the second one.

I will disagree with your take on the opening scene. Yeah, it's absolutely designed to be a tear-jerker, but to say that 'this is a comedy, no drama can happen!' is simply wrong. It discounts so many movies like Up, Click, The Lego Movie, Mrs. Doubtfire and others. In Guardians, that scene is vital, and it's effect is felt through the entire film. It tells us so much about Peter, as well as gives the reason for the silly name. It makes the music in the movie SO important. And, of course, it comes back at the end. Yeah, I think, without that scene, the movie would lose a LOT of heart, and become as shallow as a Devlin/Emmerich film.
A bit of an overreaction, don't you think?

Everyone has different opinions on the movies, as shown by the constant list making of the MCU.

For me, the only real solid rule is that none of the MCU are bad movies. They're all entertaining, and, frankly, if someone said "hey, lets watch this!" I'd be happy to do so, no matter which film it was. The other thing about Marvel's films is that, for almost all of them, I find intended more intended depth of story and character on multiple viewings. It's good that the movies have it, but a shame that it doesn't play the first time around.

As for Ultron, there's a lot of good in it. When I first saw it, I came away feeling like it was a better film than the first Avengers.

Oh, and it's a fact that the worst of the MCU is The Incredible Hulk, followed by Thor: The Dark World.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Can I add that while most of the characters are great, just about all the action in Guardians is fucking terrible? That Drax fight against Ronan is probably the most limp-wristed bullshit.

I think Civil War should have been the end of Phase 2. Everything that happens before leads to this one movie from both Tony's and Cap's perspective to the end which sets ip phase 3 nicely.

AMUSIX

I think Civil War should have been the end of Phase 2. Everything that happens before leads to this one movie from both Tony's and Cap's perspective to the end which sets ip phase 3 nicely.

Careful, the OP isn't quite there yet...but I agree, Phase 2 should either end with Ultron or Civil War...I'm thinking Ultron is the better choice, but won't know for sure until the rest of Phase 3 is out.

Kinsei

Banned
Sorry for the lack of updates, Overwatch has kinda taken over my life. I watched Age of Ultron the other night so my write-up should be up this weekend. It was certainly a step down from a lot of the phase 2 movie and the first Avengers movie but I still enjoyed it.

Remember that there are two Hulk movies, and only one is set in the MCU.

You want the Edward Norton one, not the Eric Bana one.

Also, expect Edward Norton to turn into Mark Ruffalo.

Edit: oh wait. Longer running thread than I initially thought.

Jonogunn

Can I add that while most of the characters are great, just about all the action in Guardians is fucking terrible? That Drax fight against Ronan is probably the most limp-wristed bullshit.

I felt the same about the action. I feel like someone like gamora should look a lot flashier and skilled as a fighter. She had no distinct fight style and it felt like generic punching and kicking.

I thought the big battle in the sky was generic too.

Kinsei

Banned
Avengers: Age of Ultron

Sorry for the delay! It was due to a mixture of Overwatch, E3, personal stuff, and the RE7 demo (What does the finger do?).

I'm surprised that they jump right in to taking down the new head of Hydra like that. I expected some sort of build-up or something, but nope. I realize that in the grand scheme of things that Hydra isn't important, but I feel that having some sort of mission briefing scene before hand would have been a good idea. This is a problem throughout most of the movie. The character moments where they're not all in immediate danger that are there are great, but they just seem so few and far between. The scenes at the party and the scenes at Hawkeye's house were my favorite parts of the movie so I would have liked to see more of that.

Ultron wasn't a very good villain. The AI deciding that it needs to protect humanity from itself is so played out at this point that you really need to do something really unique with it to stand out from the crowd. Giving it a bunch of quips just doesn't cut it nowadays. I also didn;t find him very menacing. They really tried to make him a big threat by having him do things like kidnap Black Widow and what not, but it just fell flat because of how dumb he was in order to let the Avengers win. I understand villains can;t use their full power until the end when the heroes come together to win, but it's usually because of some time limit like the first Avengers movie. In this Ultron just decides not to go after the Avengers after they steal what is meant to be his super weapon for some reason. It's not like he didn't know where they would go or anything, he just decides to let them keep his trump card. This is just one example of why I couldn't take him seriously.

The backstory of Wanda and Pietro in this was an interesting way to have them act as villains for a while. It's certainly a cliche in film, but this sort of thing happens in real life so I give it a pass. As for the twins themselves, they were alright. I thought Pietro was quite dull throughout most of the film. Wanda fared better, but that was mostly due to her powers (they even work on Thor, how cool is that?). I guess this is the problem with introducing characters in a movie like this, they don't get enough time on their own to really shine. I just hope there ends up being a Scarlet Witch movie eventually.

Natasha and Bruce certainly isn't something I thought would happen, but I guess it works. I really liked the small glimpse we got into Natasha's past, but it just made me want a Black Widow movie even more. I'm not a fan of her getting damsel'd, but I guess that's what happens when you have so many characters. There's really no way to get them to sit some scenes out unless they're kidnapped, almost dead, or brainwashed.

I really hope Bruce faces some consequences for his rampage in that African city in a future film. It's kind of a huge deal and if I was living in the Marvel world I would certainly be worried that one of the guys meant to keep me safe would go crazy again.

Speaking of Africa, Wakanda is Black Panther's country, right? If so I can't imagine he's all too happy about Cap running around with a shield made from materials that (I think) were stolen from his country.

I still really like the way Steve and Tony play off of each other. I can't wait to see it come to a head in Civil War.

I feel like everything else I have to say about the characters would just be repeating myself from my other write-ups.

This was certainly one of the weaker MCU movies, and a huge step down from the first Avengers. I'd say it's about on par with the Hulk movie.

Next up is the final movie of phase 2, Ant-Man! Like I said before, Ant-Man was the first movie to get me interested in the MCU so I'm really looking for to it.

Bold One

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Sorry for the delay! It was due to a mixture of Overwatch, E3, personal stuff, and the RE7 demo (What does the finger do?).

I'm surprised that they jump right in to taking down the new head of Hydra like that. I expected some sort of build-up or something, but nope. I realize that in the grand scheme of things that Hydra isn't important, but I feel that having some sort of mission briefing scene before hand would have been a good idea. This is a problem throughout most of the movie. The character moments where they're not all in immediate danger that are there are great, but they just seem so few and far between. The scenes at the party and the scenes at Hawkeye's house were my favorite parts of the movie so I would have liked to see more of that.

Ultron wasn't a very good villain. The AI deciding that it needs to protect humanity from itself is so played out at this point that you really need to do something really unique with it to stand out from the crowd. Giving it a bunch of quips just doesn't cut it nowadays. I also didn;t find him very menacing. They really tried to make him a big threat by having him do things like kidnap Black Widow and what not, but it just fell flat because of how dumb he was in order to let the Avengers win. I understand villains can;t use their full power until the end when the heroes come together to win, but it's usually because of some time limit like the first Avengers movie. In this Ultron just decides not to go after the Avengers after they steal what is meant to be his super weapon for some reason. It's not like he didn't know where they would go or anything, he just decides to let them keep his trump card. This is just one example of why I couldn't take him seriously.

The backstory of Wanda and Pietro in this was an interesting way to have them act as villains for a while. It's certainly a cliche in film, but this sort of thing happens in real life so I give it a pass. As for the twins themselves, they were alright. I thought Pietro was quite dull throughout most of the film. Wanda fared better, but that was mostly due to her powers (they even work on Thor, how cool is that?). I guess this is the problem with introducing characters in a movie like this, they don't get enough time on their own to really shine. I just hope there ends up being a Scarlet Witch movie eventually.

Natasha and Bruce certainly isn't something I thought would happen, but I guess it works. I really liked the small glimpse we got into Natasha's past, but it just made me want a Black Widow movie even more. I'm not a fan of her getting damsel'd, but I guess that's what happens when you have so many characters. There's really no way to get them to sit some scenes out unless they're kidnapped, almost dead, or brainwashed.

I really hope Bruce faces some consequences for his rampage in that African city in a future film. It's kind of a huge deal and if I was living in the Marvel world I would certainly be worried that one of the guys meant to keep me safe would go crazy again.

Speaking of Africa, Wakanda is Black Panther's country, right? If so I can't imagine he's all too happy about Cap running around with a shield made from materials that (I think) were stolen from his country.

I still really like the way Steve and Tony play off of each other. I can't wait to see it come to a head in Civil War.

I feel like everything else I have to say about the characters would just be repeating myself from my other write-ups.

This was certainly one of the weaker MCU movies, and a huge step down from the first Avengers. I'd say it's aout on par with the Hulk movie.

Next up is the final movie of phase 2, Ant-Man! Like I said before, Ant-Man was the first movie to get me interested in the MCU so I'm really looking for to it.
Oh God...what?

TheYanger

If you're interested in Hydra, you basically have to watch agents of shield. Anything 'small time' is going to be there. It does a good job with all of the stuff between Avengers 1 and 2 though, even if people aren't as big on what it did after that.

Kinsei

Banned
Ant-Man

Someone needs to tell Scott about gofundme. A modern day Robin Hood that returned a lot of peoples money only to get caught and being forced to make minimum wage at Baskin Robbins in order to try and pay child support from the woman that left him after he went to prison? The dude would make bank. There's really no need for all of this pesky saving the world business.

Scott himself is a pretty likable guy, then again it is pretty hard not to root for someone doing something for their child. I'm not entirely fond of the movie having him beat Falcon in order to show his power. I think it would have been better if he beat one of the current "main" Avengers like Hawkeye.

Like usual, Darren Cross was not a very good villain. I do find it funny how their main way of showing how evil he is, is by killing lamb in experiments. They might as well have gone all the way and had him club a baby seal or something. If it really was the particle affecting his mental state that caused him to act the way he did then the ending is pretty dark. The dude really should have been checked into a hospital, not a cemetery.

Hope was pretty great. She was right for pretty much the entire film and was really badass during her sparring scenes. I didn't like the last minute romance with Scott that they shoehorned in at the last second. There was no romantic chemistry between the two at all during the movie and then at the last second they're making out? Come on. I can't wait to see what she does as the Wasp.

I didn't like Hank very much. Sure he did everything out of guilt, but he was such an asshole that even knowing this doesn't change my opinion on him at all. The dude's lucky Hope would even try to work with him instead of just stealing the suit for herself.

Using a train set as the setting for the final battle was really clever.

Sorry for the sparse write-up this time. Despite really liking the movie, I;ve just been burnt out after doing 11 (now 12) write-ups in such a short (for me) amount of time. It's for this reason that I've decided that I won't be doing write-ups for the television shows. I'm still going to watch them on my own time though! Hopefully by the time Civil War comes out on blu-ray I'll be out of this funk and I'll make a LttP for it.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Scott himself is a pretty likable guy, then again it is pretty hard not to root for someone doing something for their child. I'm not entirely fond of the movie having him beat Falcon in order to show his power. I think it would have been better if he beat one of the current "main" Avengers like Hawkeye.

Hawkeye is retired by this point. The crew you see at the very end of Age of Ultron is your official Avenger line-up. Cap, Falcon, Widow, Scarlet Witch, Vision, and War Machine.

Sad to see you taking a break from this, but I hope we atleast get a brief summary of your thoughts on Daredevil and Jessica Jones as you go through them. AoS is a lot to watch, but I'd say the Netflix stuff is a higher priority by far.

Yeah, binging doesn't seem like the greatest idea in hindsight. Take that break, you deserve it.

Civil War is damn good, though, so hopefully you'll enjoy that when you get around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom