• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Making of - Medal of Honor: Frontline

Agent X

Gold Member
That was a cool video.

I remember when Medal of Honor: Frontline came out on the PlayStation 2. At that point, there were two prior games in the series on PlayStation, both of which were great games (considering the hardware), but the PS2 game looked like a graphical marvel by comparison.

Now, after watching this video, the visuals are rough by today's standards. It has certainly aged better in my mind (not having played it for close to a decade) than it has looking at the imagery in the video.

It was still nice to see all of the effort that went into the research, and how they created the character models at the time. I also remember that this game had a great soundtrack by Michael Giacchino.

I don't think I ever actually finished this game on PS2. Maybe I'll toss it in and give it another go.

DAHGAMING

I miss the medal of honor series, Allied Assault was my favourite campaign, and Rising Sun on PS2 for its online, not the best game ever but met alot of good friends in the small community that played it, still in contact with some of them now.

Top Bottom