• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Pre Load Starts on October 13

Draugoth

Gold Member
There are still a few months to go before the official launch of the highly anticipated Marvel's Spider-Man 2, but even so, it was recently discovered when the pre-load of the game on PS5 will be released .

According to a new image, if you've already purchased Marvel's Spider-Man 2 on PSN, it's said that the game's download will be released exactly on October 13th, about a week before the official launch.

092727.png

Hope this game is great. Loved the first Spiderman not sure what I was expecting but got it on Black Friday last year and loved it when I got around to playing it last month.. so much that I bought Miles Morales though I didn't really like that one as much.

It would be nice though if they took some aspects from Miles, like ditching the gameplay sections with MJ and etc.

Definitely getting this game, but I'll be getting physical.

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I finally started up Spider-Man miles morales on my PS5 since I got it for free on penis station plus go ultra beyond premium .

This has much better pacing so far compared to the first and in performance RT I am in awe of it visually on my 4K tv.

I’m sort of surprised by Spider-Man 2 not immediately looking as ooh la la as this. I’ll likely pick up the game though now since it should look at least as good as this does.

Robb

Gold Member
High hopes for this one! Bring on Venom (and hopefully a surprise Carnage as well)!

Top Bottom