• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MARVEL vs. CAPCOM Fighting Collection: Arcade Classics Announced | Nintendo Direct 2024.6.18

StereoVsn

That’s a whole lot of amazing games. I do wish they included console versions since those often have more content, but still, this is good.

I really need to get off my ass and put together a proper arcade cabinet at some point.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Good News Yes GIF by Bounce

Is Microsoft still accepting new Xbox One game submissions?? Cuz there’s no PS5 version either it could simply be Capcom isn’t interested in making a next gen version at all.

bender

What time is it?
PS4 version plays on PS5 and Capcom did the same for other smaller releases (Capcom Fighting Game Collection, Ghost Trick, GNGR, Phoenix Wright Collection, Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, Apollo Justice Trilogy).

LQX

What a dream come true, and the best part is Capcom did not gimp the collection by leaving off a noteworthy release. Hopefully there is also a retail release as I have to have this on disc and Steam.

Top Bottom