• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matt Booty: "We are in a unique position to spend Sony out of business"

H-I-M

This is exactly why we'll KEEP on celebrating every time Xbox loses.

tumblr_inline_mkqr6696w31qz4rgp.gif

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Now this is a thread that just looks so much better today.

Tasty LOL! I'm incredible that any executive at MS would be this shortsighted and think it was possible to spend Sony's Playstation out of business.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
This thread aged like fine wine.

8eqy6i.jpg

This meme will go over everybody's head. But it's so true. You don't spend $80 Billion over 3 years, just to make everything exclusive AND also have GamePass. Those purchases were the tell. WE tried to tell yall. And to be fair to MS, they also said so in the FTC court cases. They said it UNDER OATH!!!

Metnut

Xbox division kind of reminds me of a teenager with a rich daddy who spends a lot to show off and talks trash about how he can buy/do whatever he wants. At some point, daddy sees the reckless spending and cuts it off ( after all, daddy didn’t get rich by wasting money) and spoiled teen and his posse have a temper tantrum.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
People are celebrating way too soon. MS putting out some two year old titles on PS the way Sony does with their PC ports is not quite the end of MS as a platform holder that people act like.

Top Bottom