• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May/June Line-up (Which game should I buy?)

May/June Summer Line-up

• Resident Evil: Village

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Mass Effect: Legendary Edition

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Biomutant

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Subnautica: Below Zero

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Pokémon Snap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Casanova

I've been very busy with work lately, but need a new game to play with a break quickly incoming. With a host of games coming (or released recently), what is your top choice and/or what are you looking forward to the most?

TheSweeper

I'll be playing Mass Effect Legendary for the foreseeable future. Once I'm done with them I'll probably move over to Ratchet.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Uh, I dunno, nothing on that list seems like a must play to me.

I'll be playing games in my backlog. Mostly Yakuza 3 and onwards, and Nioh 2, Monster Hunter Rise free DLCs and maybe even Monster Hunter World, as I've never played Iceborne.

If I had to choose from that list tho, I guess it would be REVIII, but I heard it's kinda short so yeah, mind that.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
You have access to a PS5? Ratchet & Clank.

If you're talking about raw hours per dollar, the Mass Effect trilogy, although it's a lot of money for 3 remasters and 2 great games.

Last edited:

Markio128

I voted R&C and FF7, only because they interest me the most, however, I am also interested in playing the Mass Effect trilogy. Bio Mutant looks okay, but not really kept in touch with that one. I will play RE8 at some point as well because it does look good, even if the demo didn’t really do it for me.

sircaw

Banned
Yeah it’s the one on the list that checks the boxes the others can’t.
And by the looks of it, it's not just quality too, it's about quantity too, they have really packed out the game with things to do and find.

I think the amount of value people are going to find in the game will be unmatched.

Like I said I am prepared to Sacrifice Mod of War Mod of War with a permanent migration of to Reset shitty error if the game gets a 10/10 from anywhere.

Last edited:

Casanova

You have access to a PS5? Ratchet & Clank.

If you're talking about raw hours per dollar, the Mass Effect trilogy, although it's a lot of money for 3 remasters and 2 great games.
Yeah, I was fortunate enough to get my hands on both a PS5 and an Xbox Series X at MSRP from Target.

FrankWza

And by the looks of it, it's not just quality too, it's about quantity too, they have really packed out the game with things to do and find.

I think the amount of value people are going to find in the game will be unmatched.
It’s a must buy. No excuses here. If you have a PS5 there’s no reason to wait to play this. It’s the most technologically advanced and best looking game available the day it releases and will be for some time. What’s the point in having a new console hooked up to an Oled and then waiting for a $20 price drop?

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Biomutant is the gamble pick, but it looks good.
Mass Effect is the value pick if you want bang for your buck.
RE Village is really good, but short compared to some of those.
FFVII is great all around if you never played it.
Subnautica, never played.
Pokemon Snap is getting tons of praise but might be best as a 2nd pick if you buy two games. Good in short bursts.
Rachet and Clank looks pretty if you want to show off your PS5.

NeilH1982

Banned
Out of that list, Biomutant and RE are most likely to be first to drop in price. Get a cheap second-hand copy of FF7R.

Personally I'd get Mass Effect and Ratchet. 100+ hours of gameplay and a stunning next-gen showcase

Last edited:
Top Bottom