• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create sales: May 31-June 6

ivysaur12

Banned
Shalashaska161 said:
Decent numbers for Xenoblade. Here's hoping that has some legs and doesn't drop off into oblivion next week. Anything big coming out next week in Japan to challenge it?

I don't think that's what would kill it. It seems to have gone through most of its shipment. At this point, Nintendo had better have shipped more out or else the used copies are going to be showing up in droves.

EDIT: Graces dropped around 85% from Week 1 to Week 2. Fire Emblem dropped 78%. DNW dropped 83%.

Xenosaga 1 dropped around 80%, Xenoasga 2 84%, Xenosaga 3 81%. Soma Bringer dropped 69%. Disaster dropped 55%.

I'll bet Xenosaga drops around 80% and reaches 100k next week.

ivysaur12 said:
I don't think that's what would kill it. It seems to have gone through most of its shipment. At this point, Nintendo had better have shipped more out or else the used copies are going to be showing up in droves.

EDIT: Graces dropped around 85% from Week 1 to Week 2. Fire Emblem dropped 78%. DNW dropped 83%.

Ouch those are some big drops. I guess I shouldn't be too hopeful then for a big second week, especially if the whole initial shipment sold through. Let's hope Nintendo is quick on that second shipment. I want it to sell as much as it can so Nintendo will feel compelled to bring it over here.

cvxfreak

Good Xenoblade numbers. I think there could be a small but noticeable rise with Wii hardware to accompany the game.

Galaxy 2 is performing as I expected it to.

Dalthien

cvxfreak said:
Good Xenoblade numbers. I think there could be a small but noticeable rise with Wii hardware to accompany the game.
Even a tiny bump could actually lift it to the top spot for the week (which is actually a sad commentary on the current state of hardware sales in Japan at the moment).

Top Bottom