• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 29, 2016 (Jul 18 - Jul 24)

DKHF

It means there was more views for the only released trailer of FFVII-R than for any other FFXV/VS XIII videos which has dozen of uploaded videos across a decade.

The views are worldwide, E3 often has a bigger effect on the viewcount for a reveal, people could see the video multiple times etc.

I mean even Last Guardian got 5M views and this game will bomb, hard, so we might as well use Famitsu Most Wanted once again while we're at it.
I'm not talking about the E3 trailer for FFVIIR but the PSX trailer, and only FFXV trailers not Versus. And only the Japanese uploads for both, which are a lot less likely to be viewed by western fans than the uploads on western outlet's channels (like PlayStation US and IGN). The only western fans (with some exceptions) likely to view the JP uploads are those hardcore enough to want to hear the Japanese voices.

L~A

Media Create:

New3DS LL 24,118
PS4 20,567
Vita 11,016
Wii U 5,228
New3DS 3,973
PS3 1,049
3DS 783
3DS LL 169
Xbox One 68

Puzzle & Dragons X: 87k
Toukien 2: 59k / 46k (PSV > PS4)
Idolmaster: 76k

Fisico

I'm not talking about the E3 trailer for FFVIIR but the PSX trailer, and only FFXV trailers not Versus. And only the Japanese uploads for both, which are a lot less likely to be viewed by western fans than the uploads on western outlet's channels (like PlayStation US and IGN). The only western fans (with some exceptions) likely to view the JP uploads are those hardcore enough to want to hear the Japanese voices.

Oh missed that sorry, It sure is getting specific though.
Half of what I said doesn't mean much anymore but the overall point still stands, one could argue that the first japanese Persona 5 trailer got as many views than FFVII-R footage then ? (the western audience probably played a part in that though)

Let's agree to disagree and move on to the next thread.

Top Bottom