• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 38, 2011 (Sep 19 - Sep 25)

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Magicpaint said:
Cool. Monster Hunter Portable The 3rd Best moved up, was a bit concerned with the seemingly low first week numbers.

It's a The Best. It's obvious it has a low first week. And I think it had even a pretty """high""" FW for a Budget Re-Release... normally, they debut at 8-10k in the best case, IIRC.
They sell through time. And MHP3rd is already an example of this, because of its rising :p

Mpl90 said:
It's a The Best. It's obvious it has a low first week. And I think it had even a pretty """high""" FW for a Budget Re-Release... normally, they debut at 8-10k in the best case, IIRC.
They sell through time. And MHP3rd is already an example of this, because of its rising :p
Well I was comparing it to previous The Best releases for MHP though :p It seemed lower, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Magicpaint said:
Well I was comparing it to previous The Best releases for MHP though :p It seemed lower, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Ah, ok.
Unfortunately, I don't have datas here with me... but I don't remember so bigger FW for the other re-releases.
And, however, a fall from the past the Bests could be considered natural, seeing how big did Portable 3rd compared to the other main chapters.

Top Bottom