• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media pissed off at the DNC for portapotties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media are far worse than that. After my time in trade shows, people expect their lunch to be taken care of, even though they make a decent wage as a media member. And if you don't have Wi-Fi access...

Joe

i dont see what the big deal is? they were led to believe they would have nice trailer bathrooms and they get portapotties. i'd be pissed too, those things are horrible.

Phoenix

fart said:
and we wonder why american journalism is a fucking joke.

Spoken like someone who has never had to 'use' a portapotty - or understand why one would have absolutely nothing to do with the other :D Neverthess, I would rather take a dump in the bushes than ever consider exposing my ass in one of those...

Just thinking about them sends shivers down my spine.

fart

Savant
field journalists often have to deal with much worse than port a potties in the course of doing their jobs. i mean it is kind of ridiculous that they should have to line up for plastic stinkholes at the well funded DNC convention, but if you're really a journalist you should care enough about reporting that a speck of dirt on your ass is kind of a tertiary thing.

pnjtony

And thats coming from someone named FART!!!

I think it's funny. The media needs to be humbled every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom