• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MegaMan X8 Demake - Full Playthrough

RoboEight

I would have taken this over the original anyday. It's amazing how well the old formula works and how they don't need to reinvent the wheel every game, good level design and fun boss fights is all you need. Crazy because when MM9 came out it was easily one of the best in the 2D original series which just proves how the original design works so well.

Last edited:

IAmRei

I thought i read megaman 8, the game that giving me nightmare. Anyway, this version is cool as well

Comandr

Maybe this will hold me over until Mega Man X: Corrupted and Mega Man X9 come out. They are coming out...right? :messenger_confounded:
Idk about 9. I feel like they would probably just reboot the entire series first. Corrupted looks like such a love letter to megaman fans. I absolutely cannot wait. How can the music be so good?

Closer

Maybe this will hold me over until Mega Man X: Corrupted and Mega Man X9 come out. They are coming out...right? :messenger_confounded:

Idk about 9. I feel like they would probably just reboot the entire series first. Corrupted looks like such a love letter to megaman fans. I absolutely cannot wait. How can the music be so good?

Are you guys still waiting for Corrupted? It's been more than 15 years.

Last edited:

Comandr

Are you guys still waiting for Corrupted? It's been more than 15 years.
And 20 since the last official MMX game, and closer to 30 since the last really good one. At this rate I have more confidence in Corrupted coming out and being great than Capcom really hitting it out of the park with meganman.

First time hearing about this x8 demake though and def want to check it out.

Holammer

Sonic fandom spits out awesome looking pixelart games all the time, fun to see Megaman fans doing similar stuff.

Top Bottom