• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michael Jackson appreciation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did the woman at the beach say to Michael Jackson?

GET OUT OF MY SON!!!

awwww c'mon, this thread went on too long without a pedo joke.

=W=

MJ Appreciation +1. I've loved his music for a long time, but I haven't listened to anything since History, except for when I watched that horrible 30 minute long video with the ghost house on VH1.

PS - Fat > Bad

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Despite your best effort, this thread still doesn't contain a joke and it should stay that way.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
MJ appreciation +1.

Man, I loved his music when I was younger and when he was at his prime. Everything about him was so fucking brilliant. Who can forget the awesomeness that was Off the Wall, Thriller and even Dangerous? Even the things that were not directly his work have been handpicked with perfection and spared no money and effort on... Black & White video face morphing sequence is to this day probably the best executed effect of it's kind! Audio production on album Dangerous was so ahead of it's time it was not even funny.

This thread is indeed refreshing.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
The VH1 TV movie just came on again 10 minutes ago and my God is it ever laughably bad
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom