• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft in Poland for studio acquisition

thelastword

Banned
Probably Bloober Team or 11bit studios.
Well yes, most proabably an indie studio for gamepass.....Either one of what you said or The-Farm...….The biggest team MS can get there is People Can Fly, they did Bulletstorm, which is right up MS's alley.....(big guys with lots of machismo and bravado with cocky one-liners, Gears Style)

Well, money can't buy everything in my world.
It certainly does not or else MS would be king of console gaming and Google Stadia king of game streaming....

Imagine the tears if it was CDPR. If I was running MS, I would do it just to watch the internet melt.
CDPR has only one game in the 90's, after many tries in the witcher series........That game had many issues at launch, it's camera and combat is not the best.....It got a pass because of story and lore, they lucked out....This does not solidify CDPR into a guaranteed hit gamemaker yet, it will take much more than that...….I think after the backlash on some of these games, reviewers will be very careful when they review the next CDPR game or even the next RDR game....(in the same vein)...

D.Final

Banned
I saw this on Era, if true then maybe their acquisition spree hasn’t ended yet.

and before anyone jumps to conclusions, highly doubtful it’s CDRed.

It’s in the twitter link but I’ll post it here for easier access, but here’s the list of Polish studios that are still independent.

uzGS1U7.png

Here’s the link to the Era thread.

Sorry if this news was mentioned already, couldn’t find it.

I think it's The astronauts

Top Bottom