• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Xbox E3 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June 9, 2019. 4:00 PM EST

Microsoft Xbox E3 2019

• Total voters

JimiNutz

Banned
So many Game Pass games. Every single trailer has 'play with Game Pass' at the bottom of it.
Holy shit that service is incredible value.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Excel stuff lol

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Day 1 on gamepass

jshackles

more star wars? lego... fuck me

Double Fine Productions!

WOW!!!!

*who the fuck are they?
D8pbxUyW4AMKU24.jpg:large

Psychonauts 2 looks good, though I'm unsure in terms of the freedom and the type of gameplay it'll have. As long as they don't deviate too much from the original, it should be easily a good game.

Gamernyc78

Banned
This E3 is exactly what alot of doubters thought it would be so far. Alot of indie style AA games for game pass and muktiplats. The acquisition so far isn't a big AAA studio. Ima shut the hell up until this is over but it's good ppl are enthusiastic but I'm not sold.

Top Bottom