• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft's first party line up for the next couple of years is looking mighty fucking impressive on every level

Daymos

Stop being hyped about clickbaity articles. At least wait for a game. Man some gamers are so easily influenced, it makes me want to start my own religion.

You're starving and someone bought some amazing recipes. Now you can buy an xbox and sit there and look at it.

Mmnow

Stop being hyped about clickbaity articles. At least wait for a game. Man some gamers are so easily influenced, it makes me want to start my own religion.

You're starving and someone bought some amazing recipes. Now you can buy an xbox and sit there and look at it.
I've got more to play on my Xbox this November than on my PS5. The "no games" meme has been tired for a while now, and it's getting more tired every day.

Both boxes have games and services that'll suit you or not. That's the beauty of being able to choose to buy both, one or neither.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Only takes a portion of the brain to see what the studios have made in the past and now with basically unlimited funds it makes it likely we will get more of the same but polished and maybe a new game engine for fallout finally

No argument there, but it’s incredibly silly to start crowing about games that don’t exist yet. I’m very much looking forward to what they announce... but they haven’t done that yet. Have a bit of patience OP! This thread just comes across as console war baiting, which is just sad.

Top Bottom