• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Midori Leaker: Nintendo Direct this month will be peak

Doom85

I Dont Think So No Way GIF

Mind you, I think plenty of people are far too critical of certain Nintendo Directs (basically, “I’m a fan of one or two series and there were no announcements for them, so I’ll ignore everything else it had and says this Direct sucked!”), but this one? High doubt. With Nintendo confirming this won’t have anything Switch 2 in it, I genuinely doubt there will be anything that noteworthy other than maybe Metroid Prime 4.

I'm not expecting much, but no doubt it will still be the best of the big 3 showcases considering how mid Xbox's was and how Sony barely showed up at all. And even if it flops, we are getting Switch 2 next year.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I'm not expecting much, but no doubt it will still be the best of the big 3 showcases considering how mid Xbox's was and how Sony barely showed up at all. And even if it flops, we are getting Switch 2 next year.
With Nintendo it’s not guaranteed, it could another name or different console. But maybe/hopefully. It’s the 3DS leap compared to the DS. Let’s see

With Nintendo it’s not guaranteed, it could another name or different console. But maybe/hopefully. It’s the 3DS leap compared to the DS. Let’s see

I think we can be pretty confident given what Nintendo has said to their shareholders over the past year. It may not be named Switch 2, but it's certainly going to be one. Furukawa's Nintendo is a different Nintendo and it seems like they are actually making good decisions on the whole - I've never seen such a confident, dominant Nintendo in my entire lifetime.

demonstr8

Didn't this "leaker" just get BTFO'd by having 1 or 2 of her Xbox "leaks" completely wrong? All this person does is post unfalsifiable predictions that anyone could make or things already "leaked" by others. Stop posting everything this moron says.

Doom85

Galaxy 2 and Super Mario 3D Land please. I'll also have a side of Wind Waker.

Snoop Dogg Yes GIF

Galaxy 2 and Wind Waker ports would be nice, gotta throw in Twilight Princess as well.

Although this has made me realize Nintendo at this point is not adding Gamecube games to NSO at this point, and it remains to be seen if we’ll be back to square one (AKA the same NES games yet again!) will Switch 2 or hopefully they’ll be able to retain the online offerings and keep expanding on them.

Nintendo fanboys have the lowest expectations... Evident by them continuing to buy Nintendo products

Be Safe Watch Out GIF by Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History

You could accidentally cut yourself throwing around edgy posts like that!

BlackTron

Gold Member
They can't give us Galaxy 2 because Yoshi demands a Wiimote for the mechanic to work at an acceptable level for a Nintendo game and not like some janky emulator shit, especially because you need to chain grabs with his tongue to cross gaps. Meanwhile, 3D Land was designed around the 3D feature in terms of camera angles and level design (they had jumps they expected you to have 3D depth perception) which is completely missing.

These issues are probably why they haven't already ported these games. If they can ever sort these issues with future hardware equipped with 3D or Wii-pointer-like precision, they'll show up in like a second.

Top Bottom