• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Mod Jizz"

Hey guys, can you remove those mod nuts from off of your chins for just one second?! I have something to say. I know it might be hard for some of you to do but just remove those nuts for one second. Thanks. That's much better. It seems that daily facials are in vogue here at GAF with mods eager to launch their loads and even worse, board members ready with tongues fully out to lap up and swallow said loads. I am here to hopefully put an end to this pathetic and juvenile behavior.

Some of you people call these boards great and I concur that they indeed are, but sadly the mods are corrupt and are sometimes egged on by the vast army of you overzealous geeks. Why do so many of you morons act like this on a message board of all places? Is there something missing from your lives that you have to "thug" it on the internet? Are you so gutless that you figure by sucking up to the mods that they'll cut you some slack and not ban you from time to time? It gets pretty hilarious around here when one sits back and watches you spineless twats suck up to or bend over for the mods and take your daily reamings, sans vaseline of course. Where the hell has your dignity gone? This leads into my next point.

It's alarming how many mods try to act tough with lame bannings in hopes of gaining respect from you geeks who for one reason or another cheer on their pathetic behavior. This only helps to hurt GAF. Hey, who will be the first predictable mod to come in here, flex his muscles, whip out his knob, and tell us how tough he is? Even better, who will be the first geek to step up, grab said mod's knob, insert it in his/her mouth and before swallowing it, say:

"Ban him dude. You are the best mod!" *gulp/slurp*

I've also noticed that Bishtop and Mike Works are the main cum dispensing mods to the vast legions of you cum guzzlers on these boards. They often wield their mod cocks unfairly, banning people without a reason as other mods blindly follow them. That lame topic created by an undersexed mod about banning users for using catch phrases like FHUTA is but one example of this. Oh surely there are some good mods here but the few bad ones sadly ruin it for them and consequently the rest of us. I don't expect any of you cum guzzling geeks to step up and agree with me, although I know you will in private. That's because you guys have no balls to do so and are instead used to having mod nuts resting on your chins, and in some cases appear to really enjoy it. The mods have you wannabe thugs so whipped that you blindly suck their dicks without even knowing it. You have become desensitized. Wake the fuck up. You geeks are afraid to get banned. I on the other hand really don't give a fuck. Just keep swallowing that good ole mod jizz and tell us how great and nutritious it really is!

I think these useless mods should be wiped out and in their place add people like myself. Only then will some proper guidelines be set forth to end the "I'm the mod with the biggest nutsack" drama that plagues these boards. I have real life experiences and unlike most of the mods here, actually power down my computer and visit that place called the real world located outside of that window they peer out of all day long. Only then will the geeks get up from off of their knees and will these forums finally be on the road to redemption. Hold my hand and follow me into a better GAF where mod jizz and cum slurping will only be a thing of the past. Help me make the necessary changes needed to allow for a better GAF and you shall be greatly rewarded my friends. Act now and reap the benefits.

In closing, I don't really expect much from the mods here, what with one of them claiming he tasted his own jizz, enjoyed it and thought it was natural. It seems that on these boards there's a direct correlation between mods and jizz. Some dispensing it as you geeks open up and say "Ahhhhhh!" while some of them swallowing it, and in some bizarre cases even enjoying their very own creamy secretions. :lol Let's put an end to this disgusting and alarming trend that plagues an otherwise amazing forum.

One day you will wake the fuck up but until then you are, have been, and will continue to be...

Fucking Sheep......

P.S. Sadly, the mods won't even let you cum guzzlers defend yourselves in this topic. That's how much they OWN you fucking pussies. Get back your balls, wimps.

Peace!

MIMIC

Banned
I officially deem this the "Open Forum on Moderator Behavior and Attitudes" instead of saying something else. :p

I see no good coming of this.

If you'll excuse me, I'll be sitting here in the corner watching tis thing explode like Hiroshima.... :D

Guzim

49105main_popcorn.jpg

Prospero

Every once in a while I read something that makes me hate the entire Internet.

This is one of those times.

P.S. I'm serious about this. I'm sitting here at my desk, hating the Internet.

Tuvoc

what a waste of time. I'm sure whatever mod that reads this will read maybe 2 sentences and be like " wtf am I even reading this for?" and push the "ban" button. Might as well just make a thread that says "ban me please".

and for the record....I still have all three of my testicles.

Azih

This has to be a crazy reverse joke account mod trap! No way this is serious. I mean really, no way.... right?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
It's alarming how many mods try to act tough with lame bannings in hopes of gaining respect from you geeks who for one reason or another cheer on their pathetic behavior.
You're a fucking moron. Since when have mods on GAF ever been in the business of pandering for public support? We all fully expect the predictible backlash of hate that comes after taking mod action, and that includes idiotic posts such as yours that for all its length only conveys the exact same simpleminded metaphor. You're not even worth banning, because I doubt you could ever think up something new to write.

Doth Togo

KG Yo! Beer! said:
Hey guys, can you remove those mod nuts from off of your chins for just one second?! I have something to say. I know it might be hard for some of you to do but just remove those nuts for one second. Thanks. That's much better. It seems that daily facials are in vogue here at GAF with mods eager to launch their loads and even worse, board members ready with tongues fully out to lap up and swallow said loads. I am here to hopefully put an end to this pathetic and juvenile behavior.

Some of you people call these boards great and I concur that they indeed are, but sadly the mods are corrupt and are sometimes egged on by the vast army of you overzealous geeks. Why do so many of you morons act like this on a message board of all places? Is there something missing from your lives that you have to "thug" it on the internet? Are you so gutless that you figure by sucking up to the mods that they'll cut you some slack and not ban you from time to time? It gets pretty hilarious around here when one sits back and watches you spineless twats suck up to or bend over for the mods and take your daily reamings, sans vaseline of course. Where the hell has your dignity gone? This leads into my next point.

It's alarming how many mods try to act tough with lame bannings in hopes of gaining respect from you geeks who for one reason or another cheer on their pathetic behavior. This only helps to hurt GAF. Hey, who will be the first predictable mod to come in here, flex his muscles, whip out his knob, and tell us how tough he is? Even better, who will be the first geek to step up, grab said mod's knob, insert it in his/her mouth and before swallowing it, say:

"Ban him dude. You are the best mod!" *gulp/slurp*

I've also noticed that Bishtop and Mike Works are the main cum dispensing mods to the vast legions of you cum guzzlers on these boards. They often wield their mod cocks unfairly, banning people without a reason as other mods blindly follow them. That lame topic created by an undersexed mod about banning users for using catch phrases like FHUTA is but one example of this. Oh surely there are some good mods here but the few bad ones sadly ruin it for them and consequently the rest of us. I don't expect any of you cum guzzling geeks to step up and agree with me, although I know you will in private. That's because you guys have no balls to do so and are instead used to having mod nuts resting on your chins, and in some cases appear to really enjoy it. The mods have you wannabe thugs so whipped that you blindly suck their dicks without even knowing it. You have become desensitized. Wake the fuck up. You geeks are afraid to get banned. I on the other hand really don't give a fuck. Just keep swallowing that good ole mod jizz and tell us how great and nutritious it really is!

I think these useless mods should be wiped out and in their place add people like myself. Only then will some proper guidelines be set forth to end the "I'm the mod with the biggest nutsack" drama that plagues these boards. I have real life experiences and unlike most of the mods here, actually power down my computer and visit that place called the real world located outside of that window they peer out of all day long. Only then will the geeks get up from off of their knees and will these forums finally be on the road to redemption. Hold my hand and follow me into a better GAF where mod jizz and cum slurping will only be a thing of the past. Help me make the necessary changes needed to allow for a better GAF and you shall be greatly rewarded my friends. Act now and reap the benefits.

In closing, I don't really expect much from the mods here, what with one of them claiming he tasted his own jizz, enjoyed it and thought it was natural. It seems that on these boards there's a direct correlation between mods and jizz. Some dispensing it as you geeks open up and say "Ahhhhhh!" while some of them swallowing it, and in some bizarre cases even enjoying their very own creamy secretions. :lol Let's put an end to this disgusting and alarming trend that plagues an otherwise amazing forum.

One day you will wake the fuck up but until then you are, have been, and will continue to be...

Fucking Sheep......

P.S. Sadly, the mods won't even let you cum guzzlers defend yourselves in this topic. That's how much they OWN you fucking pussies. Get back your balls, wimps.

Peace!

/flex

Sad part of this is that KG's rambling manifesto could have been summed up in a couple of sentances.

In KG's opinion Mods are evil....

We knows this, that's why they have followers. Every cult leader needs followers.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to put on my royal blue jogiing suit, white Nikes and mix the cherry Kool-Aid.

The GA-Mothership will take KG to the promised land of the bandededed. Drink the Kool-Aid KG, drink up. OHHHH YEAAAAHHH!

Socreges

Banned
$10 says this guy was banned under another name before. To which several people laughed, and laughed, and laughed. Because this thread is just way too intimate for mere observations.

Hitokage said:
You're a fucking moron. Since when have mods on GAF ever been in the business of pandering for public support? We all fully expect the predictible backlash of hate that comes after taking mod action, and that includes idiotic posts such as yours that for all its length only conveys the exact same simpleminded metaphor. You're not even worth banning, because I doubt you could ever think up something new to write.
I'm sure he could, but it would probably take him another hour and a half.

Manics

Banned
Outcast2004 said:
The GA-Mothership will take KG to the promised land of the bandededed. Drink the Kool-Aid KG, drink up. OHHHH YEAAAAHHH!

I think the sad part is this guy is trying to get banned for some unknown reason? I mean who the hell creates a topic called "mod jizz" anyway? I've been around message boards awhile and I can't understand this at all.

DJ Sl4m

Manics said:
I think the sad part is this guy is trying to get banned for some unknown reason? I mean who the hell creates a topic called "mod jizz" anyway? I've been around message boards awhile and I can't understand this at all.

It's either a joke mod account or someone who never intended to take part in the forum.

This thread was his first post, at least under this username anyway.

dem

Socreges said:
$10 says this guy was banned under another name before. To which several people laughed, and laughed, and laughed. Because this thread is just way too intimate for mere observations.

I'm sure he could, but it would probably take him another hour and a half.

KG Yo! Beer! = greekboy

:)

Tuvoc

DJ Sl4m said:
It's either a joke mod account or someone who never intended to take part in the forum.

This thread was his first post, at least under this username anyway.

...as the plot thickens...

Manics said:

Manics, to be honest I wouldn't be at all surprised if this turns out to be the well-known attention whore Black Stallion

Such a scream for attention and seems right up his alley. Of course, I could be wrong and this could be someone just looking for a sick fix before the perma-ban kicks in.

Manics

Banned
dem said:
KG Yo! Beer! = greekboy

:)

WHAT????? Is he the same "greekboy" that used to post on ESPN message boards? I used to post there and I remember a user by that name that was a total dick. Guy used to boast about how many girls he's slept with and how he could beat up anyone on the message board. A real nutcase. I can't believe he made it over here too. :lol

Outcast you may be right. Maybe it's someone else with a second account voicing their opinion and pretending to be another user?

Willco

Hollywood Square
AirBrian said:
Whoever bans him has the biggest nutsack!

:lol

shake.gif

"No! Wait, Frylock! That's exactly what he wants us to do. So we're going to do the opposite. ... Prepare to be immortal!"

"This is a magic cliff here, like in The Highlander. So you will become the Highlander, and you'll roam the earth forever trying to kill yourself, but you won't be able to, because you'll be immortal! Won't that suck, little man?"

ToxicAdam

Can you imagine a life so vacuous that you are seething mad at moderators on an internet forum? I see it happen on alot of forums ...

Top Bottom