• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monarch: Legacy of Monsters | Apple TV+[Godzilla Series]

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I liked it until the screeching halt at the end!!!!

Gave me blue balls! I gotta wait a year or more to see what happens next???

I forgot this show existed lol

The family drama with the dad is boring as fuck. Not to mention the girl boss scientist in the flashbacks make me roll my eyes

I'm going to eventually go back and watch the rest but so far I haven't liked what I watched

I'm waiting for Godzilla Minus One to come to Streaming

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
I got to episode 6 and stopped.

Did they actually end up showing monsters? Worth a finish?

I haven’t watched this yet. I was looking forward to it, but limited Russell’s, lack of big monsters causing mayhem and new chars to ‘suddenly care about’. Which isn’t why I watch Godzilla movies and enjoy them in general. Makes me think that it maybe a while before I get to this

That and a common theme of these sort of shows is why make them if the movie effects budget is too much for tv ? (See a few Marvel shows, amongst others)

The first monster verse movie tried that. Showing the aftermath a few times and although it did work as a bit of a build up. It just meant less time watching Godzilla messing cities and countries up (or any other monster).

Big event tv, isn’t a big event when it’s smaller than what you have seen before

Hardensoul

I got to episode 6 and stopped.

Did they actually end up showing monsters? Worth a finish?
I dropped it after episode they found dad’s plane. Was getting tiring the 2 females, sister and ex gf kept dunking on him. I was bored up to that point anyways. Just had no desire to continue.

near

Gold Member
‘Monarch: Legacy Of Monsters’ Renewed For Second Season By Apple TV+; Multiple Spinoffs Planned

Apple TV+ has renewed Monarch: Legacy of Monsters from Legendary Entertainment for a second season.

The streamer has also struck a new multi-series deal with Legendary, which includes the second season of Monarch and multiple spinoff series based on the franchise.

“Monarch: Legacy of Monsters has left an indelible imprint on the hearts, minds and imaginations of audiences around the world, led by the brilliance of Chris, Matt, Kurt, Wyatt and the incredibly gifted talented cast and creative team,” said Morgan Wandell, head of international development for Apple TV+. “We couldn’t be more excited for viewers to not only have the chance to experience even more thrills in season two, but to embark on epic, new journeys in the franchise, as we expand Legendary’s Monsterverse.”

Top Bottom