• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat: National Tournament | Las Vegas, Nevada | May 14 - May 15, 2011

Xevren

vidal said:
Yup, pretty much going to use GAF as my stream chat for sp00ky events.

I guess when a quarter of the stream are people spamming "nigger" during the slight bit of drama around PL and your only solution is to clear the stream chat, that just means I'm salty. Yup, not indicative of the scum on the stream or the complacency by the mods at all.

It's like this with every stream, no idea why you're acting so surprised.

Dai101

Banned
sleepykyo said:
I assume this will be edited out during the G4 coverage.

jWbgK.jpg

Makoto

Xevren said:
It's like this with every stream, no idea why you're acting so surprised.
It's no excuse. It just enables the scumbags to continue acting like scumbags, bringing in a new wave of scumbags with each stream. But hey, if that's what a segment of the community is like, lol at any thought of this competitive scene growing.

What's the general rule on broken pads/sticks? rematch? pausing then resuming seems too wrong to me anything can happen, positions, reactions...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kimosabae said:
Mad Catz:

"OUR STICKS DON'T GO DOWN IN WINNER'S FINALS."

This is much less hype now that it's all SF players left.

:lol :lol :lol

Wait, I thought Joe vs. Wong WAS grand finals?

Raxus

Spirit of Jazz said:
I believe PL doesn't use ex combos as he'd rather be able to break a 40% combo with to bars rather than add 10% with 1...
When he was playing Raiden he used two EX's in a row instead of using a breaker.

Khezu

Spirit of Jazz said:
I believe PL doesn't use ex combos as he'd rather be able to break a 40% combo with to bars rather than add 10% with 1...

He does abuse the ex teleport with super armor though.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Lest think about what would have had happen if instead of LI Joe it was Noel Brown.

nycfurby said:
LI Joe keeping it classy #justinandfriends
LOLZ

Wallach

enzo_gt said:
So the, winner of Floe and Joe goes on to face Wong?

Wong just solidified 4.5K in his pocket.

Yeah, and the grand finals is Bo7 IIRC (not sure if they still have double elim for grand finals either).

h3ro

Fersis said:
Lest think about what would have had happen if instead of LI Joe it was Noel Brown.

I don't know about if he was in Joe's spot. I do know the hell he'd raise if he was in PL's spot. We've seen that Noel does anything to get his way by complaining. He would have held up the tourney without a doubt.

Raxus said:
When he was playing Raiden he used two EX's in a row instead of using a breaker.

To extend combos? Though his Raiden was pretty ass. PL's never had issues with execution and pulling off combos in MK is for the most part easy. It's obvious it was a concious decision and at the last event his Lao was making even Tom Brady look free.

Top Bottom