• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most badass pic of a volcano you will see all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

japan-volcano-kirishima-lightning-3_31752_600x450.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/ea...ount-Shinmoedake-volcano-in-Japan-erupts.html

Volcanic lightning is seen above Mount Shinmoedake in Japan as it erupts. It is not clear why bolts of lightning are sometimes seen within erupting volcanoes. One theory is that that the spewing magma bubbles or particles of volcanic ash are themselves electrically charged, and by their motion create separately charged areas...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Certainly beats all those other volcano pictures I was looking at this week. Which will not be named specifically.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
enzo_gt said:
Certainly beats all those other volcano pictures I was looking at this week. Which will not be named specifically.

Actually... between this one and then Yellow stone I have been looking at Volcano pics all week..

El Sloth

Banned
It's no wonder that people use to worship volcanoes as gods. I mean just look at that shit. It's like Satan and Thor rolled into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom