• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chilean Volcano Go Boom Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a good thing the USA has a reliable high speed rail system that we can use to keep our economy running if a volcano grounds all flight here!

:(

Slayven

jamesinclair said:
Its a good thing the USA has a reliable high speed rail system that we can use to keep our economy running if a volcano grounds all flight here!

:(
The only volcano that I know of that can do that in the continual US is MT. Saint Helens and that's in Washington, which I don't think it would do much harm. But there is always Yellowstone, which if it blows we have a bigger problem then delayed flights.

ajim

Breathtaking.

Just imagine seeing these kinds of events hundreds/thousands of years ago, it makes it very easy to think that its the doing of angry 'gods'.

Slayven said:
The only volcano that I know of that can do that in the continual US is MT. Saint Helens and that's in Washington, which I don't think it would do much harm. But there is always Yellowstone, which if it blows we have a bigger problem then delayed flights.

The Volcano in CHILE is cancelling flights in AUSTRALIA.

Any Alaska Volcano could affect US air travel, or any of the mexican ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom